What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2014 UW @ Colorado Basketball Game thread ***

Cue Tad sitting Ski for the last 18 minutes of the first half (I hope this isn't the case).

2 minutes and Ski is done for the half on two pretty ticky tack calls.

2 minutes and Ski is done for the half on two pretty ticky tack calls.

Eh, he fouled. Can hope for one of them to not be called, but can't expect it. When you have a foul already, don't go reaching.

This is a barnburner. After 5:30+ minutes, a total of 6 points have been scored by both teams.

Edit: The score was wrong and didn't update after Fletch's 3.

Posted before your edit. Where did the score not update? I couldn't make this game so I'm watching on TV and it was showing the correct score. You at the game?

Na, I'm sick and didn't make it either. Stupid trying to update time after I started typing effed everything up. Editing is even worse. I wish I could say I was drunk (must be the Nyquil).

I paused the game before the score updated so I wouldn't miss yelling at the screen. Rookie move by me.

Haha no worries. Feel better.

Thanks for taking it easy on me. I was definitely getting frustrated. It's amazing how impacted some everyday things are (like typing or using your brain) when you're under the weather.

A combination, mixed with the hantavirus.

I'm sick of Talton being chicken when it comes to taking wide open threes. It screws up an already semi-anemic offense.
Why don't they feed miller? He's got good position under the bucket?

A half of shooting like complete dog**** yet we're leading by 5? I'll take it

Unreal how bad Talton is right now. Head case.

The magic of home - 3 pts by Ski and a 5-point halftime lead.

Steltzer isn't terrible. Hopkins has benefitted from all the minutes. He is an enigma as a shooter. One shot airball, the next is flush.

Never seen a team get less out of moving the ball on offense then cu. They don't know what to do with open shots, so they dribble into bad shots.

Never seen a team get less out of moving the ball on offense then cu. They don't know what to do with open shots, so they dribble into bad shots.

So tentative. I'd put Fletcher, Talton and Thomas on a five shot MINIMUM each game.

Not gonna get a chance for tad ball tonight, not gonna have a 1 point lead with 3 minutes to go so we can go into the four corners and ride that lead out.

Back