What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2014 UW @ Colorado Basketball Game thread ***

Were there people on here that claimed collier was as good as perkins before the year started?
Chill, Dom spent most of camp nursing an ankle injury and then injured his wrist. He's behind the developmental curve because he's missed so much practice with injuries. Not like Perkins is doing all that much this year either....

Not gonna get a chance for tad ball tonight, not gonna have a 1 point lead with 3 minutes to go so we can go into the four corners and ride that lead out.
I don't think you understand #TadBall

Were there people on here that claimed collier was as good as perkins before the year started?
I still think Dom is good. He sees the court on offense better than anyone else on the team. He's going to be a force going forward.

Edit. . I imagine the step up in competition has been an eye opener for him.

I still think Dom is good. He sees the court on offense better than anyone else on the team. He's going to be a force going forward.

Edit. . I imagine the step up in competition has been an eye opener for him.

Phsysicality is surprising. Several times he's needed the strength for a long fade-away and has come up on the front rim. He needs one off-season and then he will garner 30mins/game. But on a pure comparison standpoint, Perkins is better and will be better long-term.

Phsysicality is surprising. Several times he's needed the strength for a long fade-away and has come up on the front rim. He needs one off-season and then he will garner 30mins/game. But on a pure comparison standpoint, Perkins is better and will be better long-term.
I agree that he needs to put on some weight and gain some strength. But I wouldn't write him off yet.

Chill, Dom spent most of camp nursing an ankle injury and then injured his wrist. He's behind the developmental curve because he's missed so much practice with injuries. Not like Perkins is doing all that much this year either....

I don't think you understand #TadBall

Perkins was playing big minutes for a contender and looking like he belonged before the jaw injury. Collier and talton look equally ineffective. I understand #tadball just fine, I call it #flathand.

Have got to scratch this game out somehow someway. Look for Booker

Let's see what Tad draws up here. I'm prepared to be underwhelmed. Come on tad.

Perkins was playing big minutes for a contender and looking like he belonged before the jaw injury. Collier and talton look equally ineffective. I understand #tadball just fine, I call it #flathand.
Collier looked like he belonged to before he injured his wrist

Nice missed reach in. Easy to miss a 7'0" guy grabbing the wrong arm when you're right there

Tough break. Hopkins had two identical drives from a similar spot and then got stripped from back pursuit. Reasonable play.

Back