What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2014 UW @ Colorado Basketball Game thread ***

We just missed badly on that sophomore class. They play so much that stats are accumulated, but there is no je ne sais quoi there.

:lol: at you guys. Yeah, I'm pissed too, but this is just the personality of this season.

**** MacIntyre. I hate that guy. Just gonna let all frustrations out right now.

Another bad loss. Thanks booker and XJ.

Booker, for mostly better and a little worse, has been the pillar of basketball for these last four years. Place blame elsewhere. We'd be dead without him.

So we will finish 10th-12th in the Pac 12 after being picked 3rd. Boyle has some explaining to do to the fans.

XJ has more to do. Tad got just about everything he could want out of the team he was able to put on the court tonight. Ski had an off night which also compounded the issue.

Tad's sets after timeouts were horribly executed. Sophomore class is bad. Beating the same drum.:bang:

We just missed badly on that sophomore class. They play so much that stats are accumulated, but there is no je ne sais quoi there.
Odd how they get the blame yet people continually ignore Talton.

DT: 8 points, 2 steals, 2 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 turnovers
JHop: 11 points, 1 steal, 1 assist, 5 rebounds, 1 block, 2 turnovers
Fletch: 9 points, 2 steals, 1 assist, 6 rebounds, 1 turnover
Talton: 0 points, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 rebounds, 1 turnover

All the Sophomore's had a good game and have continued to progress. Talton on the other hand continues to put up zero's. People are placing blame on the wrong people here.

Yikes. XJ didn't seem too upset when shaking hands with the UDub players
He congratulated Andrews after he won the game, seemed happy for him. No heart. He was also screwing around at the end of the bench early in the game when the camera was on him.

All the Sophomore's had a good game and have continued to progress. Talton on the other hand continues to put up zero's. People are placing blame on the wrong people here.

Know who's stat line I am more pissed about?

Johnson: 0 min, 0 points, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 turnovers, 0 rebounds.

J-Hop and Tre were are only consistent offensive threats tonight outside of Wes. WTF do you all want?
And DT is becoming a bigger offensive threat with each passing game. All three had solid games tonight, and really have had solid games recently.

Also, did anyone see XJ smiling after the game? **** him. Because you were a ****ing idiot your team lost. Wipe that ****ing smile off of your face.

Well, I was really hoping to be wrong about this game....but...Here our Buffs sit 3 losses in a row. Here is to hoping that Wash. St. is beat up and worn out from their loss to Utah. If not, then it is hard to say that they haven't been playing better than Washington of late. XJ not only didn't look upset while shaking hands with the Washington players, but he didn't look unhappy laughing and joking it up on the sidelines. Makes me wonder all sorts of things not worth writing here. As for the team...the only win I am confident about now is at USC (Yes I will be there). I am sure they will pull off a few more PAC wins, but trying to pick which ones....next to impossible.

Know who's stat line I am more pissed about?

Johnson: 0 min, 0 points, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 turnovers, 0 rebounds.
No doubt. He ****ed over his teammates and even worse he was smiling directly after a loss where his absence can be blamed largely because of his dumbass.

Well, I was really hoping to be wrong about this game....but...Here our Buffs sit 3 losses in a row. Here is to hoping that Wash. St. is beat up and worn out from their loss to Utah. If not, then it is hard to say that they haven't been playing better than Washington of late. XJ not only didn't look upset while shaking hands with the Washington players, but he didn't look unhappy laughing and joking it up on the sidelines. Makes me wonder all sorts of things not worth writing here. As for the team...the only win I am confident about now is at USC (Yes I will be there). I am sure they will pull off a few more PAC wins, but trying to pick which ones....next to impossible.

Learn to count (Don't worry - I have trouble too). Hint: I wish it was only 3.

Hopkins has come along reasonably. but in a aggregate the sophomores clock a lot of minutes and accumulate some stats but don't influence the outcome of the game. ever, really. Not like the senior class in booker/dinwiddie or juniors in Scott/Johnson. Talking generalities here.
And yes. Talton should be a 28 minute 12pt/game player. Inexplicable.

So ****ing irritated with XJ. He better come out like his hair is on fire Saturday. This loss and likely the ASU loss because he can't play because he can't follow team policy.

Hopkins has come along reasonably. but in a aggregate the sophomores clock a lot of minutes and accumulate some stats but don't influence the outcome of the game. ever, really. Not like the senior class in booker/dinwiddie or juniors in Scott/Johnson. Talking generalities here.
And yes. Talton should be a 28 minute 12pt/game player. Inexplicable.
All I am pointing out is that the Sophomore class has continued to improve and all three had a good game while also saying that Talton somehow dodges blame from the majority of the fan base.

Back