What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2014 Wazzu @ Colorado Basketball Game thread ***

So our sophomore players are all growing up as they get more minutes.

Also it is Miller time.

Couldn't have been better, hope for the future and even this season. Two big games coming up, Buffs need to get on a roll!

That was fun tonight.

J-Hop has now had enough good games that it's a trend, maybe a fact, that he's a solid double-digit Pac-12 scorer from the guard position. Wes is emerging as an enforcer.

Buffs, if they can ever get healthy, are showing a damn good starting 5 of Hopkins, Ski, XJ, Wes and Scott. Plus, we saw Dom & XT get out of their funk along with Fletch, Dustin & Miller string some decent games together.

This team is talented and this team is deep.

But have they found their chemistry set? 'Cause if they have then this could get very damn interesting the rest of the way.

Not sure why wazzu thought they could run us out of our gym on the 2nd game of the mtn road trip.

Great games had by all - this one was won by the sophs & askia.

That was team basketball! Solid hustle at both ends. Double digit success scoring by a bunch of guys, sophs really stepping up, and 25 assist. Huge rebounding advantage against a solid opponent. Nice!

Really a fun game to watch. There you go buffs! Good stuff.

Not sure why wazzu thought they could run us out of our gym on the 2nd game of the mtn road trip.

Great games had by all - this one was won by the sophs & askia.

Not sure Wazzu knows any other way or can win any other way. Speedy team that loves transition. They also are as bad as it gets on defense so they really need to try to get into the mid 70s at a minimum to have a chance.

Cougs had just about as weak a defensive performance as you're going to see. Lotsa standing around. We had more open looks outside tonight than we've had all season. And I don't think our offense magically transformed. But we hit the shots tonight. Hopefully something building here. If JHop could learn to finish with his left hand, his development would take another huge step forward. It's going to be very interesting to see how Josh and XJ plug back in. Could go either way ...

Take these kind of wins any day, regardless of the opponent. Big opportunity with the LA road. Need at least a split.

confidence is a wonderful thing...did Tad remove the Hoosiers style you have to pass 10 times before shooting rule?

Apparently XJ was suspended for a game he couldn't have played in anyway. No wonder he was cheerful after the game, his penalty didn't cost him anything. Not that he should have been congratulating the winners after a painful loss -

Apparently XJ was suspended for a game he couldn't have played in anyway. No wonder he was cheerful after the game, his penalty didn't cost him anything. Not that he should have been congratulating the winners after a painful loss -

I think XJ may have tweaked his ankle in practice between games. At the beginning of the WSU game I didn't notice any limp or hitch as he was walking around during shoot around, but after the game I saw a noticeable favoring of one leg. Didn't notice anything during the UW game.

I can see several possible explanations, that one makes sense. I know Tad doesn't like to go into detail on these things, just didn't like the surface appearance.

Back