What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2015 CBI Gardner-Webb @ Colorado Basketball Game Thread ***

Dom is playing - heard him called on the radio cast. Apparently didn't start.

Yeah. Looks like he finally came in after 9+ minutes and delivered 4 pts and 2 assists in around 4 minutes.

Collier and Miller are really playing well. Hard not to like Miller, he's got some pep in his step.

Obviously Scott is best player on the floor. Nice to see him finishing the season like this.

Every single time the Buffs pressed they got scored on. Usually an open 3. Looks like they're trying something new by putting Scott on the ball and trapping but it hasn't worked. Some teams just don't have it in them to fly around and press. CU is not a pressing team.

Tallton was a turn over away from a trillion box score in the first half

God forbid we'd credit the team for sharing the ball.

I am not trying to be a dick but lets be realistic here - llook at the times we have decent assist totals.

we alll get worked up about it being a sign, the sign is that the other team doesnt play defense.

They honored the ski team at 1/2 time. They deserve a better reception than that.

Dom seems to have serious basketball smarts. I'm not sure about his athleticism or toughness. And he definitely needs to hit the weight room hard this off season. I have a feeling he could be one of these players that starts to dominate his jr year and is a ****ing force in his last year. I like what I see.

Pretty sloppy game, but a win is a win.

Go Buffs.

This game is a study on how much the 3pt shot is an equalizer.

Turnovers were even and the Buffs were +25 on the glass. CU also shot a higher percentage than GW by a couple percentage points.

But it was only a 9 point margin because GW outscored CU 33-9 behind the arc. The 8 additional made shots is 8 points versus if they'd made those shots from 2pt range. Everything about the box score said the Buffs should have won by around 20 except for the 3pt shooting.

Bad was that this was a team that CU should have killed. Instead they gave up a lot of easy inside buckets and generally didn't inspire.

Good was that G-W also hit some looong 3's and some 2s that were the kind of shots that normally don't go in so the score was closer than the game.

Tad built his reputation on defense but this team doesn't play it well, our team defense makes to many mistakes leaving guys open in the paint.

On the other hand Dom looked good at times, Miller is going to be a physical force, and Scott is looking more like a guy who can eventually have a healthy back again. Also saw a lot more positive ball movement than we had when Ski was playing. How much of that is due to Ski stopping the ball and how much was due to guys just deferring to him and not making the passes and plays they should have.

Back