What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2015 Colorado @ Arizona Basketball Game thread ***

Ski is shooting very well.

I wish Tad was willing to go to a zone more often. This has helped with defensive mismatches, as well as with getting the boards on D.

Fletcher needs to do something other than stand there in the lane when the ball is bouncing around off of the rim while on defense. The other problem is that he's not the only one not doing anything in that situation.

It was nice while it lasted. :lol:

Ski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we play better with Josh sitting. Maybe when he's in, we are trying too hard to get the ball to him or something.

I keep expecting Dom to turn things around. He doesn't seem to have much confidence.

Arizona's +7 in O Rebounds and +5 on Turnovers. We're very fortunate to be down 10.

Only chance in this one is to hold them to under 25 pts in the 2nd half and play this game in the 50s.

The thing about Dom, is that he seems to be the only one able to feed the post or pass out of a pic and roll. Unfortunately, even when he makes good passes, the big men usually seem to drop them or not even roll on the pic n roll. I think he is a victim of our lack of traditional offensive plays.

This team looks a bit confused playing zone but it is fairly effective if they could only grab some defensive boards.

J-Hop has had a few nice finishes at the rim now.

He's starting to become a consistent 6-10 points a game guy. That's all we need from him when at full strength. He's got to get more assists and cut down on the TOs, though.

Back