What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 Colorado Buffaloes @ Hawaii Football game thread

FYI Choke rain and lightning up here in Haleiwa right now and huge bands of rain still coming cheeeee, the H2 is gonna be unreal trying to get back from da country... good times GO BUFFS

Anyone have an inclination as to why the line recently (in the last hour or two) went from CU -7.5 to CU -6??

Yeah that's fine but unless I'm also editing the photo in another way I don't care to waste my time on that.
I agree. I just don't want people to experience lags because CPU is resizing images. We'll look into some options.

I agree. I just don't want people to experience lags because CPU is resizing images. We'll look into some options.
No worries, man. Appreciate looking into it. Shouldn't have complained in this thread anyway.

I've been holding off watching it for the right moment; here is what I'm watching at ~10:45 tonight.

Duke-Tulane not gonna be over before our game starts. 5 minutes into the third quarter and they kicked off two hours and fifteen minutes ago

I am so amped for this game. Please, please, please, please kick ass, Buffs. PLEASE!! There is nothing like the opening game, no matter who the opponent.

aw cripes. seriously? i just flipped over. they are still in the 3rd quarter and we kickoff in 50 minutes. ****.

going to go with the radio stream to start i guess.

Back