What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 Colorado @ ISU game thread

Scott from XT!

And the defense gets another stop.

7-10 and we're halfway through the 1st. #Tadball

Beautiful blocked shot from J40 on Niang.

Dom follows with a sweet pull-up.

Fletcher still sucks. I'm sorry, but I've said it for two years now. He's a liability.

Fortune with a nice drive for 2.

King hits the 3.

14-14 with 7 minutes left in the half.

Perfect game.

17-18 at the 5:45 break.

This game is going exactly the way we needed it to go.

Great defense. No rhythm to play. ISU has some key guys with foul problems. Buffs gaining confidence.

Looking at this team, I hardly know any of the players. The ones that are back from last year look differently and obviously we got some new ones on the floor. I will have to reintroduce myself to the team.

Yaz with some quick hands on defense there. Could he become our next Nate?

Scott really struggling with his shot. ISU going to have huge momentum going into the locker room. Hopefully we can keep this pace going and will have a chance at the end.

It would be interesting to know who was on the court when ISU made each of their runs. Remember last year's issues when certain personnel were on the court.

Back