What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2015 Colorado @ Oregon Basketball Game Thread ***

Just brutal. Watching with a buddy who is against college bball and CU is not doing me any favors. That was a highlight reel of amateur basketball.

Bench the sophomores and start playing more freshmen? I know Dom's been in, but where is Tory?

Tad needs to recruit someone that can actually shoot the ball and be a leader. This team plays like chickens with their head cut off.

This program is in serious free fall. If we had a bunch of seniors, you almost could feel better, knowing we'll have some fresh blood next year. But we basically have the same team full of inept, non-scorers coming back. The Stanford win was an aberration, they shot really really bad. 22 points against Oregon is a complete joke.

Not sure what Tad can do any more. This is just horrible.

How about running an offense or designing plays that get our offensive weapons in spots that they have advantages?

We need to get beyond the Tad worship. Our offense is ****ing HORRIBLE and we have enough players that we should be able to at least be competent. We might not be great, but come on... This is truly ugly.

Hmmm, watch the second half or smash my testicles with a hammer. Think i'll choose the hammer.

Tad needs to recruit someone that can actually shoot the ball and be a leader. This team plays like chickens with their head cut off.

Just can't disagree. And I wanna. Feel bad, as we are a decent match on paper, but not when the horn blows. Tad is gonna earn his money next several months. Need a floor leader like Santa needs a sleigh

We get no help from our bench. Out of sophs, only Hopkins is staring to develop, but slowly. Fletcher and Thomas give us nothing. Thomas had one good game and that is it for the season. First big in should be Miller. Talton is in epic freefall.........burnt. Hard to say this but maybe Stalzer needs to play instead of Talton.

We are a soft team. I don't care if Scott's back hurts, he plays soft. We don't have anyone with an Tough sob meanstreak. I would hope that would be Miller. Yeah, we out rebound them but do nothing with the ball. We are soft, no killer instinct. Dom and Miller should be eating more minutes and move some others to garbage time since that is what they are giving us.

Next season doesn't look anymore promising unless we get mean, and be a tough team to play. This is beyond ridiculous, and this does fall on Tad. He is the guy at the top. Start kicking some Butt and holding some guys accountable on the court.

We get no help from our bench. Out of sophs, only Hopkins is staring to develop, but slowly. Fletcher and Thomas give us nothing. Thomas had one good game and that is it for the season. First big in should be Miller. Talton is in epic freefall.........burnt. Hard to say this but maybe Stalzer needs to play instead of Talton.

We are a soft team. I don't care if Scott's back hurts, he plays soft. We don't have anyone with an Tough sob meanstreak. I would hope that would be Miller. Yeah, we out rebound them but do nothing with the ball. We are soft, no killer instinct. Dom and Miller should be eating more minutes and move some others to garbage time since that is what they are giving us.

Next season doesn't look anymore promising unless we get mean, and be a tough team to play. This is beyond ridiculous, and this does fall on Tad. He is the guy at the top. Start kicking some Butt and holding some guys accountable on the court.
Could not have said it better myself

Fletcher just shot an airball from a foot out. And it wasn't close and looked like it was shot out of a cannon.

What do these guys do during navy seal training anyway? I bet my ****ing lunch my workouts are tougher in all facets than that charmin ****.

Back