What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2015 Colorado @ Oregon Basketball Game Thread ***

We get no help from our bench. Out of sophs, only Hopkins is staring to develop, but slowly. Fletcher and Thomas give us nothing. Thomas had one good game and that is it for the season. First big in should be Miller. Talton is in epic freefall.........burnt. Hard to say this but maybe Stalzer needs to play instead of Talton.

We are a soft team. I don't care if Scott's back hurts, he plays soft. We don't have anyone with an Tough sob meanstreak. I would hope that would be Miller. Yeah, we out rebound them but do nothing with the ball. We are soft, no killer instinct. Dom and Miller should be eating more minutes and move some others to garbage time since that is what they are giving us.

Next season doesn't look anymore promising unless we get mean, and be a tough team to play. This is beyond ridiculous, and this does fall on Tad. He is the guy at the top. Start kicking some Butt and holding some guys accountable on the court.

I know Scott hasn't been exactly a hard ***** for most of his career, but with what he's dealing with he shouldn't even be on the floor. The dude is playing on guts, heart and a massive amount of toughness for a team where 3-4 of his teammates could give a rat's *****. The season is basically over yet he's out there in tremendous pain. Most guys would have just shut it down. Let's give Josh a pass for now.

Two different goals from the programs, but I have a hard time believing the Navy Seals would have a soft program. Do you know what the Seals program is?

Do you?
Do you think these guys did anything worthwhile? They are ****ing soft. They are mentally weak.

Goals are not different. Looking to find people with a do not quit attitude and a never give up mentality, willing to do whatever it takes. what's the seal program about?
Leadership? Fluffy words and happy feelings.

In the unlikely event of a Buffs comeback, it would say more about Oregon ****tiness than our fortitude*.

* other than Ski, who's got fortitude in ****ing spades

Last edited:
Do you?
Do you think these guys did anything worthwhile? They are ****ing soft. They are mentally weak.
Tad has used "The Program" for a few years now, there are some big issues with this team. None of that means rhe program that some ex- Seals run is soft or easy or any of that, I don't think any Seal is capable of that, otherwise they wouldn't be among the most elite Military force in the world.

Tad has used "The Program" for a few years now, there are some big issues with this team. None of that means rhe program that some ex- Seals run is soft or easy or any of that, I don't think any Seal is capable of that, otherwise they wouldn't be among the most elite Military force in the world.

What does KenPom says about the SEALs?

Crap if we could punch a little, ducks are ready to fold.... Put a little heat on em and those shots may start to clang a bit.

and like DT said.... Frickin box out and get a friggin RB

like that they have not quit.... Cmon buffs

Back