What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** OFFICIAL 2015 Colorado @ OSU Game Thread ***

Second half starting five should be bates, brady, nelson, fletcher & miller. Or go small and sub stalzer in for fletch.

Who do we need to jettison off this team? Need major major attrition.

Pretty hard to justify staying awake for the second half. This is some serious hardwood ambien.

Pretty hard to justify staying awake for the second half. This is some serious hardwood ambien.

I'll probably listen to the whole thing because I'm a total sucker and unrealistically think they'll be able to come back. And they'll probably make it interesting for a bit, and then end up giving it away anyway.

Halftime wager:

Will CU finish with more points than turnovers + OSU blocked shots?

Halftime number is 12 to 20.

I'm just waiting for someone to say "We have so much talent on this team but ...." **** that. **** that. **** that. We do not have talent. Xs and Os make a huge differrence, but when we have subpar basketball players, with subpar basketball skills, you get what we're seeing.

This is a new low for the Tad Boyle era, and a low we couldn't have ever expected. You can reasonably make the case that we're competing with USC for worst program in the Pac-12. And the same guys coming back next year, minus one 17 PPG scorer .... adding one 9 PPG guy coming in.

Is it football season yet?

I'm just waiting for someone to say "We have so much talent on this team but ...." **** that. **** that. **** that. We do not have talent. Xs and Os make a huge differrence, but when we have subpar basketball players, with subpar basketball skills, you get what we're seeing.

This is a new low for the Tad Boyle era, and a low we couldn't have ever expected. You can reasonably make the case that we're competing with USC for worst program in the Pac-12. And the same guys coming back next year, minus one 17 PPG scorer .... adding one 9 PPG guy coming in.

Is it football season yet?

I think the announcers said Oregon State is mostly walkons.

Halftime wager:

Will CU finish with more points than turnovers + OSU blocked shots?

Halftime number is 12 to 20.

we should be over, but it is scary that it may be possible to be under

a jv girls basketball score sheet has better statistics than CU so far tonight.

Last edited:
Start of the 2nd half is going to tell a lot about whether Tad has completely lost this team. This season, he's never had them. But it's on the verge of a complete quit.

I think the announcers said Oregon State is mostly walkons.

It is, I think that they said on pachoops.com that they held open tryouts.

Link: here

Relevant text: All walk-on prospects are required to have two-plus years of varsity basketball high school experience and be a full-time student at Oregon State University.

To make everyone feel better OSU lost their home opener this year against Western Oregon (Division 2) by 10 points.

Have to shoot close to 40% or better to have a shot to beat teams. Half of that is a blowout against an average team.

Got to get some guys that can make baskets and not turn over the ball.

I came up with this formula:
Points scored-FGA+FTM-FTA-TO+Assists>0 or you lose. Buffs turnover the ball and attempt a lot of shots but get low point totals and they lose.

Tad deserves a bad year BUT... the recruiting classes and talent for next year doesn't look much better. Ski has been a good Buff but it may be better to have a guy that isn't so streaky and that is a leader. Hopefully that can be a healthy Collier and healthy Senior Scott. 8 months to get a lot of things solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can we be this effing horrible shooting the ball? Thank god for this Scottish red ale.....

How can we be this effing horrible shooting the ball? Thank god for this Scottish red ale.....

At this point it's mental.

Pretty much every guy on the roster could have done nothing but dribbled just over half court and launched a 40ft jumper every single possession... and would have at least matched the point total for this game... in practice.

Back