What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2015 Colorado @ UCLA Basketball Game Thread ***

Are you guys actually seeing the game on Pac 12? I've still got the Wazzu-Furd game ... is there an alternate channel?

Hello? Could someone PLEASE answer my question? I'd like to know why I just missed the first 10 minutes of the game while you guys seem to have seen it (got it now).

Hello? Could someone PLEASE answer my question? I'd like to know why I just missed the first 10 minutes of the game while you guys seem to have seen it (got it now).

My pac-12 feed cable feed switched to this game when it started. Announcers told people who wanted to watch stanford-wsu to switch to pac-12.com

I like Walton but he shouldn't be calling UCLA games. Best thing he's said was that your dreams are coming true if you're at La Quinta.

Ski has been really out of sync trying to draw fouls the last few games - jumping into defendants. the refs note that

My pac-12 feed cable feed switched to this game when it started. Announcers told people who wanted to watch stanford-wsu to switch to pac-12.com

I'm on Dish ... as far as I know they only have one Pac 12 channel (WTF is Pac 12 Mountain?), and they understandably stayed with the Wazzu-Furd game until it was over, almost until there were 10 minutes gone in the CU game. No announcement as to an alternate channel, which they did do during football season.

I'm pretty pissed. :bang:

That 7-0 run was all Ski.

Feed to Wes, hit a jumper (should have gotten and-one), drive & kick to Fletch.

Beautiful basketball.

I'm on Dish ... as far as I know they only have one Pac 12 channel (WTF is Pac 12 Mountain?), and they understandably stayed with the Wazzu-Furd game until it was over, almost until there were 10 minutes gone in the CU game. No announcement as to an alternate channel, which they did do during football season.

I'm pretty pissed. :bang:

You are watching PAC-12 national. Those of us with cable get the regional (Pac-12 LA/Pac-12 Mountain). The regional feeds for UCLA and CU switched to the game.

You could have watched it on your laptop until Stanford/WSU ended.

Back