What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

official 2015 CU @UCLA football game thread

Sefo's body language suggests that he's whipped. I'd say let's look at Apsay, but the o-line isn't even slowing them down. He might get killed.

Lindgren goes into "prevent" mode in the red zone. It's like a defense who has played great all game by being aggressive, and then gives a sucker an even break by playing soft prevent defense. Lindgren does that on offense in the red zone instead of attacking and trying to get into the end zone.

Allow me to recycle a joke I made last year.

I googled Sefo Liufau and this photo of a turnover machine came up. Weird.
SzdWdkdKemtGX0Ex_o_the-somerset-spm-45-pastry-and-turnover-machine-.jpg

Watching that replay. There wasn't a defender in in sight up the middle. Could have walked into the endzone.

Of course nobody open on that INT. For whatever reason, Sefo unnecessarily stepped up in the pocket, causing the lineman to end up right in his face on that pass.

Actually, his arm got hit, so it might not have been so much a bad throw as a bad decision.

Back