What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2015 Game Thread: Colorado @ Washington ***

Ignore the big stiff on offense for huskies. He got nuthin till proven otherwise. Zippy

josh do not follow him very far.

nice win. easily turned away any run UW attempted.

Great ball movement that led to shots and scores and played defense when they needed to.

Solid Performance. Great contributions from talton, and again (unfortunately) DT got whistled 2 times quick and didnt get to do much. Sounds like dom is hitting his stride.

Onward and upward. Perhaps we can sweep a road trip for the first time ever? in the p12?

Buffs win their 2nd road game this year in conf.
Askia 2/10. w/ 7 reb's

Josh is 9/12 w/ 9 reb's
XJ is 5/8 w/ 7 reb's
Talton with 10 pts and 5 rebs.
Fletch with 8 pts and 5 rebs.

Dom was 1/7 from field but 5 assists
Wes did not shoot?

Buffs win with next year's team. Good effort.

sweet win. glad to see the team playing with a spark to close out the regular season.

He avgs 18. Did pretty well against asu. Had 4 tonight. Against a team completely short handed. Disagree
You should know by now not to try and have a rational conversation with Holic about Ski.

You should know by now not to try and have a rational conversation with Holic about Ski.

Holic is correct that balance was nice tonight and must continue. we need ski to compliment Josh's possible health improvement. I am liking the teams little rally post AZ meltdown. Hope springs

We are not a good team when we don't have balance and rely on Ski to shoot us into a game. That's not a recipe for success. It will work occassionally (see USC in LA) - but not consistently.

See my pre-season predicdtion post. Said very clearly if we have to rely on Ski to carry the team, we were NIT bound.

I was over-exuberant then evidently. I apoligize.

Back