What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official 2015 Stanford @ Colorado Basketball Game Thread ***

Hey, the announcers should be stepping on CU's throat. This game shouldn't even be close. If CU had an offense that could beat a middle school team we would be up by 30 right now.

Hey, the announcers should be stepping on CU's throat. This game shouldn't even be close. If CU had an offense that could beat a middle school team we would be up by 30 right now.
The announcers should be providing an unbiased analysis, right now I feel like I'm listening to the Stanford version of 850.

Damn it, shoot the ball... when JS finally kicks out of a double team he hesitates on the open 3. So frustrating.

Good win, but at 12-12 with 4/6 remaining games on the road and 1 of the home games being against Arizona, it's hard to see how we finish .500 unless our road play drastically changes..

Good to see the kids having fun again. Good win Buffs.

Brought to you by Howdy Dong

This game is more about Trees having a bad game instead of us having a good game.

But like everyone said, I will take the win any day.

Good to see a win. Well done Buffs. A good job taking advantage of a struggling Stanford team. Still many issues with this team, but wins cure many ills.

Our perimeter shooting defense was much improved today. That must continue for the program to get back on track.

Gotta get back to basics. And find a PG ;)

This game is more about Trees having a bad game instead of us having a good game.

But like everyone said, I will take the win any day.
I thought we had a bad game as well. Of course, just about all our games have been bad.

Good win, but at 12-12 with 4/6 remaining games on the road and 1 of the home games being against Arizona, it's hard to see how we finish .500 unless our road play drastically changes..

Pretty bleak scenario- one road win, against the PAC 12's worst team, in triple OT - although I recall last year's team won a couple of late road games, and this is pretty much the same team.

#Tadball today.

If you defend, rebound and avoid turnovers, you can beat good teams even when you have an awful shooting day. At least at home. Team showed some grit in this one.

Wasn't even much aware that the game was going on today (though in large part due to some family stuff that is wrapping up thankfully.)

I think it is telling though about where the program is in the fans minds right now to consider that on a Sunday with no football the game is over and the thread only has 54 post in it to this point.

Some of it is due to reasons we can understand like Josh being injured and Dom playing like a true freshman and some due to reasons harder to digest like the seeming lack of effort and cohesiveness and the lack of individual (Talton, etc.) and team development that we had expected, but the sense of disappointment and unfulfilled expectations for this squad is very strong right now.

I think a lot of fans who got excited over last couple seasons have written off this season and moved on, hopefully waiting for next year.

I think it is telling though about where the program is in the fans minds right now to consider that on a Sunday with no football the game is over and the thread only has 54 post in it to this point.

Some of it is due to reasons we can understand like Josh being injured and Dom playing like a true freshman and some due to reasons harder to digest like the seeming lack of effort and cohesiveness and the lack of individual (Talton, etc.) and team development that we had expected, but the sense of disappointment and unfulfilled expectations for this squad is very strong right now.

Or a holiday weekend during the middle of ski season.

Always good to beat Stanford. My least favorite school in the Pac.

Always good to beat Stanford. My least favorite school in the Pac.

4 wins a row over Furd. Very nice turnaround seeing as Stanford had our number (that hurting they put on us in Boulder was brutal in 2012) when we first joined the Pac and in an OOC series in our last few Big XII years.

Back