What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 UMASS @ Colorado football game thread

Awful. Shoulder to chest. Everyone saying we should just play flag football if thats a penalty/ejection.

And they even reviewed it and said it was confirmed! Seriously, where do they get these guys?

Buffs with 207 yds rushing in the first half with 4 TDs via the ground. That's the difference in this game.

Buffs are still a poor football team over all.

And wow, that has to be one of the smallest crowds in a long, long time.

What? They responded by picking of a pass and driving for a TD. Hardly feeling sorry for themselves.

I am talking about dwelling on bad calls. Just move on. If I hear about that call after the game from MacIntyre, I will be pissed.

I am talking about dwelling on bad calls. Just move on. If I hear about that call after the game from MacIntyre, I will be pissed.

Mac won't talk about it as he's established. And they did move on. But I wouldn't blame him if he did. They robbed a kid from playing because of an awful call. Not sure what you're pissed about.

So ... let's say we win the game going away (from my lips to God's ears!) and the call obviously didn't effect the game. Would you still say Mac shouldn't stand up for his player and call out the refs for unjustly ejecting him?

Mac won't talk about it as he's established. And they did move on. But I wouldn't blame him if he did. They robbed a kid from playing because of an awful call. Not sure what you're pissed about.

There is a trend for this team to dwell on officiating. Just move on. MacIntyre will hopefully be the leader here.

So ... let's say we win the game going away (from my lips to God's ears!) and the call obviously didn't effect the game. Would you still say Mac shouldn't stand up for his player and call out the refs for unjustly ejecting him?

Not in public. Do it behind the scenes like most coaches do.

Reactions: SBG
I think the issue is the overall trend in college football. Not just a CU issue.

The CU Buffs website Live Audio stream just crossed the wires and now I'm hearing promos for the Arkansas game. WTF is this amateur hour?

This is potentially a good opportunity to get the backup QBs a lot of playing time.

If they win and he's just sticking up for his player by mentioning it (especially if asked), there's no reason for you to be upset. Bringing it up unprompted after a loss would be different.

Great turnover ... good that Crawley just fell on it rather than trying to pick it up.

Mark and Zim said that the pac 12 didn't have a replay to look at for the Laguda penalty. :eek:

What just happened. Stream went out and when it came back we had scored.

Back