What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 All-in-One Assistant Coaches Compendium Thread - hagan in, bernardi to te, adams ol -

Hawkins got a new gig too (from the same link).
Dan Hawkins: Dan Hawkins, the former head coach at Boise State, Colorado, and with the Montreal Alouettes (Canada), has been named offensive coordinator of the Vienna Vikings of the Austrian Football League.

How do you say "We know how to do this thing" in Deutcshe?

Wow. What a fall. Me wasn't even able to be the head coach. He is the OC in Austria.

Dan probably read that futbol is extremely popular in Europe.

So what exactly is the difference between an assistant coach and an analyst? Also do we expect DaPrato to help with special teams?

I know he was about the worst thing to happen to CU football, but how is Dan Hawkins not able to get a low level D1 or FCS coaching job? Even OC or something?

Hawkins got a new gig too (from the same link).
Dan Hawkins: Dan Hawkins, the former head coach at Boise State, Colorado, and with the Montreal Alouettes (Canada), has been named offensive coordinator of the Vienna Vikings of the Austrian Football League.

How do you say "We know how to do this thing" in Deutcshe?
Is that the team that Cody played for? Regardless, they are getting ready to have a new record setting QB!

Wtf the Austrian Football League? Who is the founder Ahnuld? Probably playing mobile strike during the games.

I know he was about the worst thing to happen to CU football, but how is Dan Hawkins not able to get a low level D1 or FCS coaching job? Even OC or something?
The first clause of your sentence answers the question you asked in the second clause.

I keep wondering the same thing. Many coaches have wildly unsuccessful stints but land on their feet but he seems to be in a professional death spiral

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.co...cle_56aca1d6-98fd-11e2-98e2-001a4bcf887a.html

Ash said he wasn’t as familiar with DaPrato personally as much as he was with the job the former Louisiana-Monroe quarterback had done with the Hornets. While at Sacramento State, DaPrato coached kicker Chris Diniz to an honorable mention All-Conference selection. That year, the senior made 13-of-15 field goals, including a pair from 50-plus yards.

Last season, the Hornets finished second in the Big Sky in average kickoff return at about 25 yards but third to last in return coverage at a net of nearly 39 yards.

“(Sacramento State) was really good; they were very aggressive,” Ash said. “They blocked a lot of kicks and returned a lot of kicks. They had very good success in all aspects of special teams. I guess that was the interview in some respects.”

Only article I could find on him lol. After taking the Montana State job. Article also notes that he got the job for his ability to recruit southern Cal.

Seeing Montana State and Sacramento State mentioned in the same article still does bad things to me.

This is really a mystery to you? Not to me. Anybody with two eyes saw what was going on here, why would anybody with a clue trust that guy ever again to run a program?

Back