What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Tourney Selection Thread

There's a chance UConn gets a bit burned out after their run. But they certainly are athletic and deep and talented

Get it done Buffs! Take out Uconn and get a chance to shock the bball world with a win against the Skwak Hawks, our hated former confor foe. Tell to step up big time Buffalos!

Tad's probably on the phone with Larry Brown right now getting film and scouting reports on UConn.
Yeah. I was thinking the same. They played twice. UConn eeked out the first then SMU spanked them bad in the second.

We could beat UConn but don't see us doing it. We are much better in the frontcourt but our guards will bite us again. They have better guard play than us. Also we don't play well on the road and this one is traveling a direction we normally don't go heading east.

Yuck.

CBS showing its SEC love by picking aTm into the Final Four. haha

There's an alleged leaked bracket out there but not sure if it's real. If so then Cuse is a 10 seed playing Dayton, and also Michigan/Tulsa in a play-in game. We'll see if it's real

I'd rather play UConn than VCU, to be honest. Not really a difference between KU in Des Moines vs OU in Oklahoma City.

Neither UConn nor VCU a good match up for CU, but I'd probably slightly prefer VCU over a blueblood that's getting hot at the right time...and I'd prefer OU based on their recent dip in form

What the eff is with OSU getting slotted above us? Did the NCAA just like the idea of a possible CU/KU matchup because of our past history?

Back