What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Tourney Selection Thread

I wish that some of our fans gave Tad half the credit and respect that basketball folks from outside our community give him.

He's got CU to the point where there is a toughness and style that everyone is worried about playing (and no one wants to come to Boulder for a game) and he has recruited enough talent to match up with just about anyone.

Seriously, folks.

This year's team may very well lose to UConn and head home. Most of the teams in the Dance would lose to UConn. They're good. But CU's also in a place now where if the shots are falling a Final Four run wouldn't be any more ridiculous than what some other teams have done in the past. Especially considering the depth this team has. How many 8 seeds go into games thinking that 30 points from its bench against an NCAA tourney quality team is something that can reasonably happen?

I wish that some of our fans gave Tad half the credit and respect that basketball folks from outside our community give him.

He's got CU to the point where there is a toughness and style that everyone is worried about playing (and no one wants to come to Boulder for a game) and he has recruited enough talent to match up with just about anyone.

Seriously, folks.

This year's team may very well lose to UConn and head home. Most of the teams in the Dance would lose to UConn. They're good. But CU's also in a place now where if the shots are falling a Final Four run wouldn't be any more ridiculous than what some other teams have done in the past. Especially considering the depth this team has. How many 8 seeds go into games thinking that 30 points from its bench against an NCAA tourney quality team is something that can reasonably happen?

Did you know he coaches a squad outscored per trip in Pac play?

CSU declines post-season invites to CBI and Vegas 16 (?) tourneys.

interesting. I wonder if the decision was 100% financial.

DP link

CSU declines post-season invites to CBI and Vegas 16 (?) tourneys.

interesting. I wonder if the decision was 100% financial.

DP link

From a conversation I had with a CSU fan I trust, it sounds like it was largely financial. The players were pretty upset they didn't accept one of them.

alright @CVilleBuff , what odds do you give the Hokies tonight at BYU?

I'd say like 30%, but it's really hard to guage the NIT because you don't always know who is all in. VT obviously is. Is BYU? Regardless, I put the odds low because that's a difficult trip west. I was surprised to see BYU favored by 8.5 given VT's recent form

Back