What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Uniform Thread

Not a surprise. These things take time. If they don't run out of money, I expect they will either get it right or it will be a wake up to the big dogs and they will find a way to reverse engineer the tech and get it right themselves.

This is an important next step for managing concussions - but only one part of the puzzle. What Carroll is doing with the Seahawks is also an important piece as well.

I Dont understand why the hokies insist on putting that stone pattern on their gear.

When the other option is a color combo of coagulated blood and tang breakfast drink, the stone pattern starts to make sense.

Why would Air Force waste a special uniform on a game against Georgia State that no one will be watching? Strange choice. Why not vs. Army or Navy?

I think they have hsomething else up their sleeve for those games. The last few years they've been bringing out alternates for those games without announcing them.

Damnit put that **** in a spoiler tag. The hell is wrong with you.

200.gif

Pretending NU's uni's look bad doesn't make them look any less sharp than they actually do.

I'm so over NU - I really worry about those folks that hold that hatred so tight is it is our history, not our future.

Pretending NU's uni's look bad doesn't make them look any less sharp than they actually do.

I'm so over NU - I really worry about those folks that hold that hatred so tight is it is our history, not our future.
I would love to play Nebraska 4-6 times every 10 years. It is great for traveling to games (proximity not quality of town) and there could potentially be a scheduling agreement between the Pac-12/14 and Big-10 at some point.

I would love to play Nebraska 4-6 times every 10 years. It is great for traveling to games (proximity not quality of town) and there could potentially be a scheduling agreement between the Pac-12/14 and Big-10 at some point.
This would provide a reason for the hatred to fester.

I also think there is more in regularly scheduling NU for NU than there is for CU, so not sure I would be for it.

Back