What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

** Official Basketball Game Thread -- Colorado @ ASU **

Would really love JHop to get some long lasting confidence. He can really play well when he thinks he can. Good so far today.

Every single 50/50 foul call goes against Dustin. It's unreal. :lol:

That is what I'd put in my PowerPoint titled "How to find ways to lose basketball games".

W/o Ski we wouldn't even be in this game.

That said, can't end the half like that. D'oh. Team can still pull it out though, but 2 easy points like that we can't give up.

ASU averages a little over 7 made 3s a game. They hit 5 in the 1st half. Reversion to norm for the 2nd half and we're in good shape.

Good interior pass from Dustin for 2 by Wes.

Buffs look lazy on defense to start the half, though. Very concerning.

Great pass from Fletch to Wes there.

Got to start playing defense, though. Horrible this half from the Buffs.

WTF is T doing passing it to a big on the break in that spot? Stupid basketball.

Fletcher looked like one of the 3 stooges in that defensive attempt. Ugh.

Regular issue with Wes, Dustin and Fletch when playing post defense. They don't anchor down with a wide base. Feet too close together and they get pushed around.

Using the thread to gauge whether or not to turn the game back on. Right now, don't think my bronchitis ridden throat could handle me yelling at the TV so much.

Back