What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

** Official Basketball Game Thread -- Colorado @ ASU **

Great look by Dom there. Got the 3rd foul on Jacobson.

J-Hop needs to be taking 500 FTs a day.

win or lose tonight, I like the way the team competes. We are a little better than I thought we were. I think that we may be better for the time these guys have played without JS and XJ.

Oh, and please defend 33 on the 3-pt line, the guy is on fire.

Watching the game, love CU and have always loved basketball but for some reason having a hard time getting emotionally involved this year.

Maybe between football and a disappointing BB season this year I am just getting beaten down.

Interesting look at Picacho Peak on the broadcast by the way, great hike but bring your gloves for the cables near the top.

Miss the front end of a 1n1 and then we don't play defense. Wild shot by Ski. ****

This loss is a killer. Dagger in the heart for this season. Why do we get scared and turtle in crunch time? Shame we can't stay healthy

Back