What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Baylor @ CU prediction thread

I'm with ya, my confidence in this team is shot.

Emotional thought versus rational thought makes it a tough call though. Emotionally, I think they lose... rationally, I think they might win. I will not set high expectations...

BU: 38 CU: 17 (EDIT: the 3 pts comes from a Cody Hawkins drop kick :smile2:)

I am going for the expect the worst, hope for the best.

OT revenge for 4 years ago. But, also in line with Junction's comment. the drama will continue....

CU 30 (OT)
BU 27.

The madness will continue, along with my prediction streak. Baylor on their first game out of the state of Tejas gets rolled by Colorado, and the clock ticks one second closer to midnight for Hawk:

Buffs:38
da Bears:23

We defeat them and take decide to take their Bud Light.

Buffs: 32
Baylor: 21

As much as yesterday was a setback...our defense is for real, and our offense has shown life at home....and Baylor, really isn't that good, especially after watching them play this weekend...actually match-up well vs. them

First off, the game is at HOME, that is big because this team is night and day at home vs the road.

Second, Baylor's defense is AWFUL. If keisau has half a brain, he will run AND PASS DOWNFIELD and cu should be able to score 30+.

Can cu's defense hold baylor to 35 or less? Baylor QB is damn good and has some fast wr's. Special teams will hurt cu as usual but for some reason I think cu pulls this out at home.

CU 34 Baylor 31

35 Bears
13 Buffs

Our defense plays valiantly until they are finally worn out due to our inept offensive game planning.

Our offensive production tops out at 30 points. Defense does look a helluva lot better than last year. Home field advantage plus the fan base being pissed off at baylor for their BS during conference realignment comes through to ignite the BUffs.

CU 30 (with a missed 2-pt :smile2:)
bu 28

Buffs win 24 - 20...this assumes the rumblings of a potential mid-season dismissal based upon a loss to Baylor occur and this "coach" wins as part of his never-ending crusade to frustrate Buff nation.

If we do win, the crowd will rush the field. Why not...with this level of incompetence in coaching the seniors never know if they will have another chance to do it again.

Back