What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Utes finally pulling away. Only thing keeping me from flipping is the ghost of last year's New Mexico bowl collapse by Wazzou. Let's finish this, tards.

EAT A BAG O' DICKS RAMMIES! Had Utah as my highest pick in both confidence pools! Yes! Hahahaha!

is there anything lamer than the "i'm proud to be a csu ram" chant?
to be technical, the line is:
"it's great
to be
a CSU Ram"

fiI heard that was in Knoxville, "It's great ... to be .. a Tennessee Vol". Not sure where it originated. it was actually quite impressive with 100k+ chanting in harmony.

I'm really enjoying Pac 12 superiority in the Las Vegas Bowl. ramnation is very entertaining right now.

"it's great
to be
a CSU Ram"

fiI heard that was in Knoxville, "It's great ... to be .. a Tennessee Vol". Not sure where it originated. it was actually quite impressive with 100k+ chanting in harmony.

As opposed to 100+:lol:

Pueblo keeps holding onto this game with a solid defense. They haven't done a lot on offense but they have done enough with a defense that has given up one play of over 20 yards all day and continues to put Mankato in bad down and yardage situations.

Still 13-0 with about 10 minutes to go.

Glad to see my head was wrong and my heart can be happy with the CSewe loss. They are a different team without Sparkles and playing like a mid level conference team matched agains a P5 lower level team.

Glad to see my head was wrong and my heart can be happy with the CSewe loss. They are a different team without Sparkles and playing like a mid level conference team matched agains a P5 lower level team.

They are playing like they have all year. Other than BC their schedule was awful.

I did, based on our game. Wasn't impressed. Look much better today.
Sent from my Windows Phone

And I'm really not calling people out, just think Utah has proven themselves to be a top 25 team. No fluke here.

Now about 6 minutes left in the game, still 13-0.

Interviewing Gary Barnett who is a good friend of Wristen an who has maintained an association with the Pueblo program.

"it's great
to be
a CSU Ram"

wrong.

I've been vocal on this site about the deficiencies I see CU having, but good gawd if they played in the Mtn West they very likely win 7-8 games and are playing in a bowl right now!

I've been vocal on this site about the deficiencies I see CU having, but good gawd if they played in the Mtn West they very likely win 7-8 games and are playing in a bowl right now!

Agree, but we don't play in the MWC. We have a P5 conference, get P5 money, have a P5 history and fan base.

Being as good as a MWC team is not acceptable when you have a PAC program, we need to start beating PAC teams on the field.

Pueblo just forced a turnover on downs, about 3 minutes left in the game.

Impressed with the Pueblo defense, very well coached and disciplined. Mankato came in as the highest scoring team in D2 and Pueblo just shut them down.

Back