What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

I turned this game off after TCU's first field goal of the second half... can't believe I missed the biggest comeback in bowl history...

That being said, looks like Vernon Adams Jr was the entire Oregon team. This doesn't bode well for Helfrich next year, no all star qb to save his "inability to coach" ass

Why the hell didn't ASU go for 2 after the TD gave them a 5 point lead with 5 minutes to play?

Why the hell didn't ASU go for 2 after the TD gave them a 5 point lead with 5 minutes to play?

Was wondering the same. ASU had the fumble that would have ended the game, and he drops it. Then asu defense gags on 3rd and 22 on a run?

Twice WV has had 3 and 20+ and run it up the middle for a first down. Ridiculous.

Then WV frigging pooch kicks it to the 30 and gives ASU good field position at the ASU 40. Lots of really questionable coaching.

I turned this game off after TCU's first field goal of the second half... can't believe I missed the biggest comeback in bowl history...

That being said, looks like Vernon Adams Jr was the entire Oregon team. This doesn't bode well for Helfrich next year, no all star qb to save his "inability to coach" ass

Adams looked incredible....Helfrich was a helpless little bitch when Adams went out.

Fell asleep without seeing most of the ASU game. Looks like I missed a good one.

Two fun games to end up a bowl season with very few competitive games.
The Oregon game shows pretty clearly how much of an impact the QB has. If Montez is the real deal he will hide a lot of our sins.
The ASU game had some really bad decision making by Graham at the end of the game. Not going for two was a mistake. Losing 15 seconds on their timeout could have been huge. MacIntrye is a better game day coach, probable better than most in the PAC 12. We just need to recruit better.

Back