What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

I still wear Buffs gear all of the time. But I'd like to think it doesn't scream "hick".

Make sure you send them all down to the wharf...

Yeah. There is a good chevy's down there that has the best mexican food in town.

Yeah. There is a good chevy's down there that has the best mexican food in town.
There used to be one on Van Ness and I think one down on Embarcadero that we used to hit. They had really good salsa and fresh tortillas.

I still wear Buffs gear all of the time. But I'd like to think it doesn't scream "hick".

Make sure you send them all down to the wharf...

I wear it in Miami and nobody says a word and just look at me strangely. I even wore a COLORADO shirt into the UM rec center. Not a peep.

I just realized what I did. Still the salsa and tortillas were good.
I agree with you. I didn't like much but the fajitas at Chevys, but thought they had great salsa and they still have my favorite tortillas. I like Hacienda Colorado here, but their tortillas suck compared to Chevy's. Any other food at Chevys though was not much better than Taco Bell. Which brings up the question. Why don't Taco Bells have playgrounds for kids?

Because it's hard to have fun when you are about to s**t your pants!

And yes, that is how I brought this back to being 'bowl' related. You're welcome.

You know, something about today makes me feel like a ucla fan. I'm not sure what it is but I really hope they get a big win for their program today. =]

St. Pete Bowl, Uconn v. Marshall, 16-10 Marshall. Looks like another massive crowd of about 11K. I thought there were minimum attendance numbers for all bowl games? I can't imagine many of these will survive more than a couple of years.

There are too many as is. Being 5-7 and going to a Bowl is a joke imho. Hell, I don't think 6 wins should be good enough really.

We'll see. UCLA didn't seem impressive to me, this season.

Bruins just lost too many marquee players on defense to be a legitimate Pac-12 South threat. Tonight's game is a classic game of the underdog having way more to play for, happens often in bowl games.

With these 1st half scores, Pac-12 in good shape to move to 4-0 in bowl games. Then UCLA needs to take care of business and we'll be halfway there.

The Sun Bowl is missing one important thing ... the SUN! It looks more like Michigan weather for this time of year (sleet). The "winter" weather is crazy this year ... it pushed 70 degrees on the East Coast on Christmas, while the western panhandle of Texass is getting a mix of rain and snow. :confused:

Back