What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

I'm loving watching this Sun Bowl ... midwestern December football weather in El Paso ****ing Texass! 20-14 Wazzu with about 7 to go.

I wouldn't be surprised if we discover Falk's been playing this 2nd half with a concussion. He's gotten some hits this game.

I can't believe Miami went trick play there. They didn't need it.

I'm loving watching this Sun Bowl ... midwestern December football weather in El Paso ****ing Texass! 20-14 Wazzu with about 7 to go.

El Paso is within the Texas boarder, but it is really more of a New Mexico town than a TX town.

Two games in the books today for the Pac ... one to go.

GO BRUINS!

3:18 into the 1st quarter and it's tied at 14 between Va Tech and Tulsa.

Duke - Indiana is an interesting game ... tied at 34 with about 11 to go.

Duke gets stuffed on a 4th and 1 ... and on the next play IU gets into scoring position. Good finish coming up.

EDIT: TD IU

Sucks to be the IU kicker. Will he blame that one on the holder also?

And David Cutcliffe can ****ing coach.

Did that kick for IU in OT ring a bell for anyone? Another kick circa November 1999?

Back