What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Brick Drive Thread

Just a quick question, how much revenue is supposed to be raised based off the bricks?

Maybe more than the initial income, they want to establish a physical tie between the campus and the donor, that will keep them coming to the games and make future donations more likely

Literally one of the best fund raising ideas ever!

I didn't see it mentioned on here, but added benefits:

"Your engraved brick is a tax-deductible contribution to the Sustainable Excellence Initiative AND qualifies you as a Buff Club member! Your membership includes exclusive benefits, will earn you Annual Excellence Giving priority points, and will be good through June 30, 2016.."

A group of my friends are buying a brick for our friend who passed away a few years ago. He was a huge Buffs fan. We are going to present the replica to his wife when it is done.

Wondering if a Junction brick would be in order...

A group of my friends are buying a brick for our friend who passed away a few years ago. He was a huge Buffs fan. We are going to present the replica to his wife when it is done.

Patience.

Patience.

Allbuffs.com
In memoriam
Mark "Junction" Xxxxxxx
19XX - 2014

Let me know how much and where to contribute.

Last edited:
Allbuffs.com
In memoriam
Mark "Junction" Xxxxxxx
19XX - 2014

Let me know how much and where to contribute.

Great Idea & Rep to you!

Maybe we can set up a donation jar at Sackygate to make this happen.

Ordering our family brick today

Patience, guys.

The Junta has been working on more than coming up with creative ways to **** with tini and slider.

Bought one for my dad for Father's Day

Go Buffs!!
Scheck's Dad's First Name & Scheck's Dad's Wife's First Name
Scheck's Last Name

Simple, but I honestly think this is the best gift I've ever done for him

Just wanted to say thank you to you guys for having this thread. I donate to the school, and yet, I was never notified of this. It's sort of disappointing, so good thing allbuffs has this covered.

To be honest, the UNC academic scandal along with the behavior of our professional athletes have really killed a lot of my sports fandom in recent years. Still, at its best, collegiate athletics can be something great for not just the athletes themselves, but the school. Go CU - proud to be a Buff, and proud to see so many others donate.

Just wanted to say thank you to you guys for having this thread. I donate to the school, and yet, I was never notified of this. It's sort of disappointing, so good thing allbuffs has this covered.

To be honest, the UNC academic scandal along with the behavior of our professional athletes have really killed a lot of my sports fandom in recent years. Still, at its best, collegiate athletics can be something great for not just the athletes themselves, but the school. Go CU - proud to be a Buff, and proud to see so many others donate.

Strange, i got an email. Check your junk mail folder.

JustJust wanted to let everyone know to check your credit card, I happened to go online today to check mine for something else and noticed that I had been billed twice for the brick. I will be calling Monday to find out what is going on and get it fixed, just wanted to make sure it was a one time thing and not a systematic problem that they are having.

Update: Called the credit card company. The duplicate charges had the same reference number. The automated system recognized the duplicate charge and is crediting the second one back. Still don't know what the cause was though.

Also does anybody know what the tax deductible portion is? Was going to put in for a matching contribution from my company.

Last edited:
JustJust wanted to let everyone know to check your credit card, I happened to go online today to check mine for something else and noticed that I had been billed twice for the brick. I will be calling Monday to find out what is going on and get it fixed, just wanted to make sure it was a one time thing and not a systematic problem that they are having.

Update: Called the credit card company. The duplicate charges had the same reference number. The automated system recognized the duplicate charge and is crediting the second one back. Still don't know what the cause was though.

Also does anybody know what the tax deductible portion is? Was going to put in for a matching contribution from my company.

Any replicas or cases are not tax deductible, but the following applies to your 'actual' brick.
From the FAQ:
The engraved brick that will be installed on the Buff Walk is tax deductible to the extend allowed by law through the University of Colorado Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization. A gift receipt for your donation will be issued to use for tax purposes. We recommend you always consult with a tax professional.

Bought one for my dad for Father's Day

Go Buffs!!
Scheck's Dad's First Name & Scheck's Dad's Wife's First Name
Scheck's Last Name

Simple, but I honestly think this is the best gift I've ever done for him

I like this idea. I'll have to remember to get it done tonight.

My goodness those charges add up quickly. 1 8x8 logo brick. 2 replicas. 2 display cases. $750.
(my name)
(brother's name)
'00 AND '16
FEU FEU GO CU

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude. Don't post your real name.

Honest question- why? It says right in the profile that I write for Ralphie Report (although it's been quite a while). My screen name is my initials. Just search "ralphie report brick campaign" and the first 2 non sponsored pieces are mine. It's not hard to track me down, and I do that for a reason. There's a certain accountability in putting your name on a comment that I value. And I wrote about my brother quite a bit when he was playing lacrosse.

Last edited:

holy **** he's back haha WB Dukey!

Honest question- why? It says right in the profile that I write for Ralphie Report (although it's been quite a while). My screen name is my initials. Just search "ralphie report brick campaign" and the first 2 non sponsored pieces are mine. It's not hard to track me down, and I do that for a reason. There's a certain accountability in putting your name on a comment that I value. And I wrote about my brother quite a bit when he was playing lacrosse.

Missed that. Sorry.

Back