What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs Dance Resume Thread

That was an allsome upset. Maybe the best in tourney history. Craziest thing about it was that ISU was up double digits late and then Hampton just wanted it more. Fun, fun game (unless you're a Clone fan or Larry Eustachy).
You say that like Eustacy's not a Clone fan or sumthin.....hey! it was only 3.2 and she looked a whole lot older in person!

Duke should absolutely be a 5. Anything beyond that is Duke's name carrying them. Duke being a 3 would be criminal.

From the ACC, I think UVA's a 1, UNC's a 2, Miami's a 3, Duke's a 5, Notre Dame's an 8/9 and Pitt's a 10/11.

From the ACC, I think UVA's a 1, UNC's a 2, Miami's a 3, Duke's a 5, Notre Dame's an 8/9 and Pitt's a 10/11.

Maybe I'm just pessimistic, but if UVA doesn't win tonight I think they might be a 2 if Villanova and Michigan State win. Not sure the ACC would get two 1's and it will be hard to deny the Heels if they win both the regular season and tournament. UVA is a better team than Villlanova (beat them pretty easily) but it may not matter

I think ND may still be more like 7/8. As bad as yesterday was, they did notch a neutral win over Duke

Maybe I'm just pessimistic, but if UVA doesn't win tonight I think they might be a 2 if Villanova and Michigan State win. Not sure the ACC would get two 1's and it will be hard to deny the Heels if they win both the regular season and tournament. UVA is a better team than Villlanova (beat them pretty easily) but it may not matter

I think ND may still be more like 7/8. As bad as yesterday was, they did notch a neutral win over Duke

You think Kansas is playing for a #1 today or just the #1 overall? My suspicion is they have the 1-seed locked up and are just playing to see if they get to go to Des Moines as the #1 overall.

You think Kansas is playing for a #1 today or just the #1 overall? My suspicion is they have the 1-seed locked up and are just playing to see if they get to go to Des Moines as the #1 overall.

Agreed. KU has a 1 seed locked up. I think they have for a couple games now, honestly

I can think of more damning losses than losing a close game to CSU in game 1 on November 14. CSU was capable of winning 20+ games this season
CU was capable of winning 27 games. You are what your record says you are (unless you're Duke!). Every team is Cinderella this year.

This is a new season, let's just see where we fall. Our guards better pick it up though. Watch them put us up against a pressing team.

Palm has CU a 7 facing Gonzaga then Oklahoma (West)

KU, UNC, MSU, Oregon the 1's -- this is the way I think it goes if MSU wins

Lunardi has CU a 7 facing UConn then Oklahoma (Midwest). No thanks on a hot UConn

KU, UNC, UVA, MSU the 1's

Last edited:
CU didn't lose its best player, for once.
20151209__10BZMBBw~2.jpg

Palm has CU a 7 facing Gonzaga then Oklahoma (West)

KU, UNC, MSU, Oregon the 1's -- this is the way I think it goes if MSU wins

Lunardi has CU a 7 facing UConn then Oklahoma (Midwest). No thanks on a hot UConn

KU, UNC, UVA, MSU the 1's

Spoiler Alert: I'm a Buff Fan and a Gonzaga Fan. And while the Zags had a disappointing season, they are the absolutely not the team that the Buffs need to draw as their first game.

Spoiler Alert: I'm a Buff Fan and a Gonzaga Fan. And while the Zags had a disappointing season, they are the absolutely not the team that the Buffs need to draw as their first game.

I saw a couple of their games and I agree with you, I don't want to play them.

That was an allsome upset. Maybe the best in tourney history. Craziest thing about it was that ISU was up double digits late and then Hampton just wanted it more. Fun, fun game (unless you're a Clone fan or Larry Eustachy).
This game and Harold Arceneaux/Weber State over North Carolina are two of my favorites.

Good memory, I remember both of those games. My friend is a big Carolina fan and I let him know plenty about the Weber St. game. He countered with, " it wasn't a clip." ND fan too lol.

Just took a look at what impact the remaining games have on RPI for CU and the 2 teams in front of us (Oregon State and Akron). We're only 0.001 behind Akron and 0.002 behind Oregon State. I think that if Purdue and Memphis win that CU will jump up to RPI 32.

The other side of that is that Michigan State winning would help UCLA (RPI 101) a bit with Creighton (RPI 100) being more tied to Purdue results. So there's a chance that a Michigan State win would move UCLA up a notch and remove the only "bad" loss from the CU resume.

Andy Bottoms (rated as the most accurate bracketologist the past 4 years, but with more variability than the 2nd place 131sports I prefer) has CU as the South 8 playing Butler in St. Louis for the right to play Michigan State. http://assemblycall.com/bracketology/

fwiw, 131sports had CU on the 8 line yesterday and nothing that happened would have moved CU up or down on that matrix. http://131sports.com/

Good memory, I remember both of those games. My friend is a big Carolina fan and I let him know plenty about the Weber St. game. He countered with, " it wasn't a clip." ND fan too lol.

Tell him that it wasn't a travel (ref to call against Villanova)

Back