What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

official Buffs v. ducks in-game thread. Go Buffs!

I was screaming at the tv for HCMM to leave in the defense on the punt.

The team that runs more gimmicks than any other team in the history of sports faked a punt near midfield? Who would thunk?

I said before that punt, "better watch for the fake, that is the kind of stuff they do." Damn it, how come I think of that **** and they don't consider it?

I can't believe that we're 2-1, we were up 21-7 on Michigan in Michigan, up 23-7 on Oregon in Oregon with a backup QB and we're all complaining about special teams. I guess that's progress? I'll still complain.

Going have to keep the offense scoring points because I think Oregon will keep scoring.
Well, they got to start that drive at the 37 without having to return a kick; and then we stopped them once, and gave up half the yardage on that drive on a fake punt. I'm not so sure that we won't stop them on at least half of their drives. But yes, the offense needs to keep cranking, because no one wants to see a punt, and special teams will still find a way to hand Oregon somewhere between 10 and 21 points the rest of the way.

I can't believe that we're 2-1, we were up 21-7 on Michigan in Michigan, up 23-7 on Oregon in Oregon with a backup QB and we're all complaining about special teams. I guess that's progress? I'll still complain.
I think the point swings we've seen on ST failures should make it clear that ST are not a simple after thought.

PAC 12 network needs to put a different beauty school dropout in charge of the down and distance showing on the tv screen.

I think the point swings we've seen on ST failures should make it clear that ST are not a simple after thought.

Sorry didn't mean it that it was an after thought. Meant that after all we've been worried about our biggest worry is special teams. I can't believe that we're so incredibly bad on such a fundamental thing.

Back