What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs v USC Score Prediction Thread

31 CU
28 USC

I expect this team to be laser focused this week. I expect Sefo will be healthy and the QB battle in practice will bring out the very best in our offense. I expect this stage to be way less intimidating than autzen and the big house. I expect our defense to have issues with some of their talent, although CU has not been too susceptible to the big play this year which may help us.

Last edited:
Too many athletes on both offenses to not have a higher scoring game. Game will be decided on turnovers and special teams I think.

Bifurcated on this one:
A: Helton finally got all those NFL players they have at USC playing together. USC 48, CU 10 and USC goes on to win the PAC12 South
B: ASU hasn't played a living defense until last night when their high school Oline was exposed: USC 45, CU 49 in double OT

Like DBT, I need to watch some tapes. They looked good last night.
I think you need to force that kid to throw he hasn't played a whole lot. He threw well last night though pretty accurate. We should be able to covee tighter asu has a pretty crappy D.

We're ofer 10 against USC. Like Vitas Gerulaitis, a 70's tennis player, replied on how he finally beat Jimmy Connors after losing to him 16 consecutive times, "Nobody beats Vitas Gerulaitis 17 times in a row."

Well in the infamous words of Vitas Gerulitaits, "nobody beats the Colorado Buffaloes 11 times in a row."

Buffs 38-31.

Michigan has talent equal to USC, better coaching, and a tougher environment.

This is a winnable game, but ST cannot **** themselves.

I'm not sure we can play that clean ST game though.

USC 35, CU 31

Not sure that we hang against their run game, so a fast start is important this week.
CU 37
$C 34

Back