What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs v USC Score Prediction Thread

I base my scores on the following:
1. The CU defense is much more like Utah's defense than ASU.
2. The CU offense has shown elite level capabilities against the likes of Michigan.
3. The ASU offense was without their starting qb for most of the game.
4. When they are punched in the mouth USC has shown an inability to win close games. CU has won a close game.
5. USC believes their own hype, and will not respect CU.

CU wins 42 - 27

By far the toughest one to predict given USC's performances. We'll come to play, but which USC shows?

Buffs 52
USC 50 (3OT)

Buffs 27
USC 34
this is what happens when someone starts the thread prematurely for you.

Goddamit people, stop ****ing with our mojo!

USC 37, CU 24. OL gets exposed a bit like it was in the 2d half against Michigan. Defense wears down. Montez has one of those games that first year starters have.

Hmmmmm...before the season I would have said SC by 17-21. Still think they will out athlete us and win, but it will go down to the wire. 31-28

**** me if I'm right, but I just don't see it happenin' yet.

Golden Buffaloes 23
Spoiled Children 38

Buffs 35-21
We have NFL type corners, and it seems that if Gillam can stay on the field more, we might be able to tighten up the run D in the middle.
ASU was not who people thought they were.
Hope Sefo plays great and we do not have to have the awkward QB change in game.

USC is no more difficult than Michigan. The coliseum will be full of CU fans, it is not going to be nearly as "hostile" as the Big House. CU CAN win this game. Our defense gives us a chance in every game.

This game will be interesting. USC finally has some confidence which is bad for us. I see a nail biter.
CU 27
USC 28

ST can't ^%$# the bed like against MI. Even with Montez 0-7 we would have been in it to the end without ST gaffes.

Dude....what in the world would make you guess a 13-15 point spread....I'm miffed

Yes, I was way off, fortunately. Ironically though, prior to the USC/ASU game I first thought the line would be 5-7 points. It opened at 4 and moved to 5.5 where it is now, so I was right on with my original assumption. But after seeing the USC blowout win, I thought the books were going to use that to put the line at around two touchdowns for the CU game. That didn't happen.

Buffs - 37
Snakeskins - 17

- Buffs defense is legit and SC is unable to move the ball through the air and we get another defensive TD.
- Sefo returns and finishes what he started last season; throwing for 300 yards with 2 TD's adding another TD rushing.
- Davis Price boots 3 fg's to stay perfect on the year.

These Surrender Cobra bro's will be out in full force.
usccobra326.jpg

Back