What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs v USC Score Prediction Thread

I seriously have no clue about this one. It could be a blowout either way or a close game either way. Nothing would surprise me. Yes, this year's CU team is clearly different, but does a decade plus of losing just evaporate in one year? USC is kind of a mess right now, with people calling for the coaches head and former players publicly calling the current team soft. But last week they looked really good in dismantling ASU. Was that the real SC team or was the team that looked like poop against Alabama, Stanford, and Utah real? I have no idea.

I am going with CU 35, USC 27. USC gets one ST TD and another short field, otherwise, CU controls most of the game.

I see a relatively low-scoring, defensive battle for most of the day. CU strikes first, and then goes into halftime leading 14-7. A few made FG's in the second half by USC keep it close, but a late TD by Shay Fields puts the game away. CU 24 USC 13.

I'm having a hard enough time getting used to watching the scroller on the bottom of ESPN show the Buffs in the top 25, instead of waiting forever after Fordham, Toledo, and Chatt scores while they replay the Top 25 teams over and over. Just is so cool to have the Buffs there, therefore they must win to stay there. Buffs 41, Spoiled Children 19

Listening to Chev talk yesterday about them playing cover 1 and just the confidence he exudes, this is going to be must watch TV!

Sefo for 400 4td's.

We're gonna win, dammit!

27-24

Listening to Chev talk yesterday about them playing cover 1 and just the confidence he exudes, this is going to be must watch TV!

Sefo for 400 4td's.

We're gonna win, dammit!

27-24

Sefo goes for 4 TD's but Buffs only score 27 points... are you saying Davis Price will miss an XP, or they'll fail on a 2-pt conversion attempt?

Once again Bean Burrito is uninformed about the Texas 12 expansion plans.
Good Luck in the Pac 12! I wonder if the Pac 12 will even have a team make it in the playoffs this year. Better hope Washington doesn't get beat.
Jealous much?

Back