What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Arizona Score Prediction Thread

ASU managed only 231 yards of rushing offense. I say only because neither of their tandem of DJ Foster and Kalen Ballage broke 100yds and they only got 1TD on the ground.

I think the rush defense will be better than you are anticipating. Now whether or not the offense can give the defense enough field position to have some breathing room, thats another story.

Show me, 200 yds is not good rushing defense. I think after giving up 350+ to oregon, had you thinking we were stout?

Lose this one and winless again in conf becomes a real possibility.

I think we play better. Need to certainly.

Buffs 31 cats 26

Arizona 33
Buffs 30
CU comes out with a chip on their shoulder and looks pretty F'ing good, but still finds a way to lose a heartbreaker.

Lose this one and winless again in conf becomes a real possibility.
Not sure I understand this logic (not just by you either, Eggon, as many others have said similar things). Losing this game means nothing in terms of our ability to beat the two teams that are worse than AZ (OSU and Wazzu).

For no apparent reason, other than, maybe, senility, I have a good feeling about this game. Maybe it's that the Buffs are really backed into a corner and there is just a sense that they are going to come out both ready and angry.

Not sure I understand this logic (not just by you either, Eggon, as many others have said similar things). Losing this game means nothing in terms of our ability to beat the two teams that are worse than AZ (OSU and Wazzu).

I agree both are worse than AU. Just think Folsom still our best chance to gain traction. But we should have a shot per a road win if QB situation stabilizes.... My koolaid runs pretty light presently.

I do expect a solid effort Saturday. We shall see.

You mean the WSU team that hung with Cal and beat Oregon on the road? I'm not certain they're worse than UA and we get UA at home while we have to travel to Pullman.

38-26 UA. Sefo throws a pick 6 in the last minute to seal an otherwise close game.

You mean the WSU team that hung with Cal and beat Oregon on the road? I'm not certain they're worse than UA and we get UA at home while we have to travel to Pullman.

Yep, that Wazzu team. I still don't think they are as good as Arizona; just like I don't think Washington is as good as USC...

Buffs 38
Arizona 27

Offense manages some early success and we play with a 7-10 lead most of the game. Run game works, Sefo has his most effective game since CSU. Defense is not on the field as much and creates a few turnovers and stops. Breakout games for Patrick Carr and NJ Falo.

It's going to happen. CU is going to knock off someone unexpectedly.

So, stop expecting it!!

buffs - not enough
kitties - more
allbuffs tries to melt down, but due to the complete emotional drain of the previous several melt downs it just doesn't really get around to it.

Buffs 38
Arizona 27

Offense manages some early success and we play with a 7-10 lead most of the game. Run game works, Sefo has his most effective game since CSU. Defense is not on the field as much and creates a few turnovers and stops. Breakout games for Patrick Carr and NJ Falo.

Please let it be so.

ASU managed only 231 yards of rushing offense. I say only because neither of their tandem of DJ Foster and Kalen Ballage broke 100yds and they only got 1TD on the ground.

I think the rush defense will be better than you are anticipating. Now whether or not the offense can give the defense enough field position to have some breathing room, thats another story.
That was ASU's 2nd most yards rushing this season (Cal Poly gave up a few yards more) but it was actually their most per attempt averaging almost 6 ypa.

I actually think CU has a chance this weekend if they come out super focused and determined to win.

Heart says CU 35 - UA 28
Head says UA 44 - CU 24

If I am betting money I go with the latter.

I actually think CU has a chance this weekend if they come out super focused and determined to win.

Heart says CU 35 - UA 28
Head says UA 44 - CU 24

If I am betting money I go with the latter.
Then don't bet money. Bet your soul!

For no apparent reason, other than, maybe, senility, I have a good feeling about this game. Maybe it's that the Buffs are really backed into a corner and there is just a sense that they are going to come out both ready and angry.
Me too. I think UA will overlook us, just like they did in 2011 in Boulder.

Back