What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Arizona State Score Prediction Thread

I could visualize a victory against Oregon pretty easily. I can't see it this week.
ASU 44
CU 17

Asu 55 cu 10 Teams will run and run over cu until the front 7 talent gets a big time upgrade.

Gotta see the Buffs beat ASU before I pick them.

ASU 55
CU 21

ASU - 52
CU - 17

ASU is playing to get ranked again and all the excitement that we talked about for a late game at Folsom, well that is what CU is running into at ASU. This sets up as a bad scenario.

We historically sh*t the bed against ASU. It gets worse on the road and even worse in late games. Todd Graham has no morals, so he'll likely jump on any opportunity to roll us. We matchup horribly against the Devils and we're beat down. This is going to be a curb stompin'. We get 7 late to make it even this close.
ASU 52
CU 17

Sefo ****s us again.

ASU 35
CU 21

(BTW, I don't get the Todd Graham will screw us over logic, considering he was the coach who most obviously took his foot off the gas against us the last 2 years)

Both starting ILB out, OL injuries. The two key areas other than DT where we couldn't afford injuries, I say we lose 41-24

I'll be hopeful this week (conditional on no interceptions and only 1 fumble)
CU 31
ASU 24

everyone in the conference will finish either 4-5 or 5-4 for their in conference record throwing the championship game into pandemonium.

thread feels hollow without someone taking a dump on everyone's predictions

My favorite finger wag maneuver is a shaming lecture that attempts to tie the guesses of everyone to the outcome of the game. It goes something like this:

If EVERYONE believes in CU and cares deeply about our players and each other, then we as fans have a DUTY to pick the Buffs to win. With this gesture, the players know we believe in them and will play harder. This thread has the potential to effect the outcome of the game. Together WE MUST WILL the Buffs to victory through the sheer POWER of positivite thought. You can say you can. You can say you can't. Either way you will be correct.

GO BUFFS!

/scene

Last edited by a moderator:
38-21 ASU. You take out ASU taking down UCLA last weekend these predictions would be way different. ASU is a terrible matchup with our o-line and I don't see it being close.

38-21 ASU. You take out ASU taking down UCLA last weekend these predictions would be way different. ASU is a terrible matchup with our o-line and I don't see it being close.

Yeah, I was thinking after USC took them behind the woodshed in Tempe that we had a decent chance in this game. Not so much anymore.

Here's what I think I know about this conference a month in this year-Utah and Stanford are very good. Other than that, I see a bunch of 5-8 win teams. I expect something Saturday night very similar to what we saw last week. Close, and then ASU adds a fourth quarter TD to pull away. Sun Devils 31-17. The winning starts back up against UA here next week.

ASU 48-27. Our injury situation is grave, and we don't play well at all at ASU. I'm probably going to get more drunk than usual for this one, as ASU makes me angry.

49-21 ASU because our O line sucks, our D line sucks, our QB sucks and our coaching sucks. If we had any LB's, they'd suck. But from what I've seen, we do not have any LB's on the field.

My favorite finger wag maneuver is a shaming lecture that attempts to tie the guesses of everyone to the outcome of the game. It goes something like this:

If EVERYONE believes in CU and cares deeply about our players and each other, then we as fans have a DUTY to pick the Buffs to win. With this gesture, the players know we believe in them and will play harder. This thread has the potential to effect the outcome of the game. Together WE MUST WILL the Buffs to victory through the sheer POWER of positivite thought. You can say you can. You can say you can't. Either way you will be correct.

GO BUFFS!

/scene
ekIDt8Q.gif

Back