What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs ASU Score Prediction Thread

I think you will see a lot of improvement against the run this week because there is so much room to improve. We only had three practices after CSU, now we will have had eight. ASU might be susceptible against the pass. still ugly.

54 ASU - 26 CU (w/ 4 field goals)

I think you will see a lot of improvement against the run this week because there is so much room to improve. We only had three practices after CSU, now we will have had eight. ASU might be susceptible against the pass. still ugly.

54 ASU - 26 CU (w/ 4 field goals)

Are you in politics?

ASU 49, CU 20 ... only reason ASU won't score more is we'll have a few time-consuming drives. As bad as things have been in recent years, I think we'll set a new low for run defense this year.

Addison said last year ASU was just more physical and nothing they tried worked...how can it when the other guy is just stronger and in better shape?

Any reason to believe this year we have made a substantive enough jump in physicality to be competitive? I don't know of any, but someone else might.

Addison said last year ASU was just more physical and nothing they tried worked...how can it when the other guy is just stronger and in better shape?

Any reason to believe this year we have made a substantive enough jump in physicality to be competitive? I don't know of any, but someone else might.

There is also the potential subplot that Graham may have been spying on our practices. Just a rumor, but an interesting one.

There is also the potential subplot that Graham may have been spying on our practices. Just a rumor, but an interesting one.
Read the same thing. How on earth could he see CU as any kind of a threat? I guess he's just kind of a weasel??

Read the same thing. How on earth could he see CU as any kind of a threat? I guess he's just kind of a weasel??

Kind of?

images

What about him doesn't scream "Used Car Salesman"

As far as a threat, I don't know if it is that he views us as a threat or just an easy target. If we have wide open practices, why not scout them? Again, this is all conjecture. Based off of HCMM's post game interview though he appeared to be either plotting something in secret or was trying to hide his annoyance about something.

Last edited:
48-31. I see this playing out more like the 2012 game did. This is a game into the 3rd quarter........and ASU makes a play and adds a garbage TD on top of it in the 4th.

besides, looks like we need to start targeting some practices across the conference to spy??

By post game, I meant post practice from today. Saying again, this is all conjecture. It just seems awfully fishy.

CU will get lambasted 55-17. Only highlight is that this time the score line will actually be that close.

Kind of?

images

What about him doesn't scream "Used Car Salesman"

As far as a threat, I don't know if it is that he views us as a threat or just an easy target. If we have wide open practices, why not scout them? Again, this is all conjecture. Based off of HCMM's post game interview though he appeared to be either plotting something in secret or was trying to hide his annoyance about something.

What's with the Shocker?

Back