What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Beavers Score Prediction Thread

Anyone know what kind of crowd we should have? I'm hoping for 45,000+

lol

sorry nothing about your post other than CSU is hoping to break 28,000 this week against tulsa. Little brother indeed.

Anyway, I would think we see a decent crowd tomorrow, good weather, good start time, good football, and good chance to see a victory.

Buffs absolutely pound the newly legal beavers. 69-18

Stupid rodents could learn a thing or two from the buffs

[video=youtube;4nSnrqevEWM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nSnrqevEWM[/video]

Everyone's predicting a boost in play based on last week's effort. Typically there's a let down after that sort of loss. We go down early and can't catch up.

OSU 31
CU 27

lol

sorry nothing about your post other than CSU is hoping to break 28,000 this week against tulsa. Little brother indeed.

Anyway, I would think we see a decent crowd tomorrow, good weather, good start time, good football, and good chance to see a victory.

CU must be one whore of a big sister to attract that many dirty takers. $5 hooker. :). I wonder who will have more people there by the start of the 4th?

Everyone's predicting a boost in play based on last week's effort. Typically there's a let down after that sort of loss. We go down early and can't catch up.

OSU 31
CU 27
People said the same after UMASS. And ASU. And Hawaii.

Of getting down early? Yes. Let down? No.

We got the doors blown off in the first quarter. That's not just "getting down early".

I highly doubt it happens tomorrow, but this team is not exactly a model of consistency.

We got the doors blown off in the first quarter. That's not just "getting down early".

I highly doubt it happens tomorrow, but this team is not exactly a model of consistency.
Yeah I'm not disagreeing with that. I think the 'let down' card has been over played this season

I don't have a score prediction but my game prediction is that we will lose and afterwards, several posters will make threads/posts about how much we improved and that somehow losing is a good thing and we should all be happy about it, like last week. *cough* like the guy above my post *cough*

Back