What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. CSU Score Prediction Thread

Per the NWS,
sct.png
and 79 degrees for Friday. Expound, please.

This is Colorado so **** the NWS. I think it will be a rainy game.

Buffaloes 13
Rams 3

I think the weather will play a big role.

Sorry to quote myself but Nostradumbass needs to make more predictions.

I think CSU will get the opening kickoff after we defer. They will march down the field getting to the 30 yard line and having a forth and 1-2. Sparkles will tell Grayson to try and bark us offsides but one of his new linemen will jump leaving them with 4th and 7. They kick the field goal thinking points won't be much of an issue and then never score again.

The buffs will score a matching field goal and the game will be 3-3 at half time. In the second half Spruce will leaf his defender in the dust and catch a 40 yard gain before being pushed out at the three. After 2 tries Pow runs it in to give us the lead. we tack on another field goal to increase our lead.

CSU will make another run towards the end of the game to make it interesting but since they have to go for the TD they don't end up converting any more points.

Edit: FACT!

Last edited:
I stand by my prediction. CitizenKane is clearly an intelligent poster who knows what he's predicting about.

Rams 38 Buffs 17. Sorry. They have the better quarterback and its the culmination of their season.

Rams 38 Buffs 17. Sorry. They have the better quarterback and its the culmination of their season.

They won the majority of their games late in the season due to their running game. Grayson just didn't screw it up. That RB and that senior laden OL are gone. Their strength matches our strength (WR vs DB).

If the rams do win, it will not be by 21pts.

They won the majority of their games late in the season due to their running game. Grayson just didn't screw it up. That RB and that senior laden OL are gone. Their strength matches our strength (WR vs DB).

If the rams do win, it will not be by 21pts.

Using logic with him is futile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back