What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. CSU Score Prediction Thread

I don't feel good about this game but I'm going to pick a score that represents how things should be and then hope reality catches up.

CU 52
Goat humpers 17

Last year I felt good going into the game and we stunk. This year I don't feel nearly as good about our chances which means we will win.

CU 31
CSU 27

Wish I had a good read on this. The one WR for CSU (Not Higgins) is quick and going to be a pain, especially if Higgens plays. Dl needs to be on their game. Well, on someone's game that is better than our game the last few years.

So going with heart and saying
CU 38
CSU 31

Only good part about Tobys special teams is that they screw up the worst during the first game. Every year. Then get better, or at least, not as noticeably bad.

Very true. We normally go from very bad to managable, but I am still a little gun shy. Last week, after the first 3 and out, I was scared to death when Shields let the ball bounce on kick. Had that ball bounced a little different it would have been 2 muffed in 2 games. I like having him as a poential threat, but he is scaring me a bit on his decision making.

Also wasn't thrilled with our 16 yard net put that led to the momentum change and a Umass TD. I hope we don't see the same, but I am not going to bet on it yet.

I expect a low scoring fight to the finish.

CU - 16
CSU - 13

I think we can win it as long as our special teams (punt team) doesn't blow the game.

If Buffs play mistake light, we win by 10. Problems if we are negative in TO margin. Must be successful on punt team.

30-20 Buffs.

31-17

CSU has no QB, a much worse HC, a gimpy Higgins, and an overall very unimpressive offense. CU has been waiting a year for this game.

If we really think we can win a few conference games this year, we need to win this one going away. Heart says:
Buffs: 34
Ramless: 17

31-17

CSU has no QB, a much worse HC, a gimpy Higgins, and an overall very unimpressive offense. CU has been waiting a year for this game.
I agree with points 1, and 4 but not necessarily 2 or 3.

Bobo is 1-1 as HC of CSU, so any definitive statements about him be "much worse" are all speculation at this point. If Higgins suits up and plays, you assume he's full speed. Either way, CSU has 2 QBs, which means they don't have any, and their offense against Minnesota was pretty bad.

CU - 30
CSU - 24

Defense gets a 4th down stop on the last drive of the game to end it.

Back