What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. CSU Score Prediction Thread

In hindsight, is everyone glad we are playing CSU in week 3 instead of week 1? Do you look at it as CU needing those first 2 weeks to "work the kinks out" and get prepared for a better CSU team, or are you on the other side and think it could be a bad thing; giving CSU a chance to have a glorified scrimmage against SSU and then get used to the level of competition from a P5 program?
In this case I doubt the order really matters much. We are hoping the Hawaii loss was not the "real Buffs," and game 2 was "getting back on track," but realistically the first 2 Buff games probably are more about the competition and the venue, with a considerable amount of disappointment thrown in that the team didn't improve as promised from last year. The CSU game won't help clarify the likely fortunes of this year's Buff edition (unless there's a blowout by 21+ points, either way), and certainly the Nichols State game is a meaningless scrimmage. I don't think there will be any certainty about the 2015 Buffs until after the third conference game.

Meanwhile, since this is a prediction thread, I'll guess:

CU 23, CSU 20 in overtime.

But the error-prone status of both teams could flip the score by two TDs either way.

Sticking with my preseason bold prediction. Late 4th quarter with the Buffs clinging to a three-point lead and CSU driving into CU territory for the winning score...until Jered Bell ices the game with a pick-6!

CU 27
CSU 17

Sure he hasn't been playing much, but we can still do this Jered!!!

AM1340 guys are, pretty much, talking up the game. The csu blog guy, I think, that they had on predicted, drum roll please, csu 31-17. Generally, they were all picking CU.

Last edited:
Latest injury report:
Colorado State
Date Pos Player Injury Status
09/17/15 DB DeAndre Elliott Undisclosed injured last game, "?" Saturday vs. Colorado
09/17/15 WR Jordon Vaden Hip is downgraded to doubtful Saturday vs. Colorado
09/17/15 DL Terry Jackson Concussion is downgraded to doubtful Saturday vs. Colorado
09/13/15 WR Rashard Higgins Ankle "?" Saturday vs. Colorado
09/13/15 WR Robert Ruiz Leg "?" Saturday vs. Colorado

SaraJeanUnderwood12Boobs.gif

Buffs 22
Rams 13

Ugly game. We get a boost from a special teams or defensive return. Our D ultimately wins the game for us. Joe Hansley, who I think is in his 7th year of eligibility, scores for the Rams.

....Meanwhile, since this is a prediction thread, I'll guess:

CU 23, CSU 20 in overtime.

But the error-prone status of both teams could flip the score by two TDs either way.

Oops, I accidentally quoted myself...Buffs by 3 in OT...

Back