What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Idaho State Score Prediction Thread

Buffs give up a turnover that leads to points, so no shut out.

42-3. Buffs.

I hope to see lots of second and third string.

52-10. This Idaho State team is coached by Mike Kramer (same guy who won here with Montana State in 2006). Our kids will be reminded of that all week. We won't take them lightly.

No reason we shouldn't slaughter this team, Idaho and Idaho State are absolutely dreadful.

52-3. Sefo passes for 4 TD's in the first half and rushes for a two more before the second and third-stringers get snaps of their own in the second half.

I'll take the under, but just barely. I think MM uses the game as an opportunity to work on stuff offensively rather than repeatedly attacking ISU's weaknesses. I think after the Sefo 4th Q criticism last week, he plays more 2s and 3s early and often.

Idaho is the State that grows potatoes.
Potatoes are used to make vodka.
Vodka is what I use to spike my kool aid.
Buffs 58
Whatstheirnames 10

If their own fans are talking about some serious OL issues, along with WR depth, then I don't know if they are going to fare any better than CSU did. They may tack on a few scores late in the 4th, with our 2s and 3s in the game, but even then, I'm not sure if it's any more than a few FGs.

CSU may not be a good MWC team this year (although, I still think they'll be mediocre), but Idaho State is a bad FCS team.

I feel our D is going to blank them and we will see a lot of younger kids and back-ups seeing some play time. (keeping it closer).

BUFFS 41

bad guys 0

Back