What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Michigan Score Prediction Thread

I have a hard time seeing a CU win, but I think we will represent ourselves well. 21-17 Big Blew.

Buffs vastly improved, but Meatchicken is well coached, has superior talent and is at home.

MU 27
Buffs 14
:(

CU - 37
UM - 32
Buffs win on last second HAIL MARY! lol... Buffs will have a good chance to win if they contain the Michigan rushing attack.

I think the defense will show better than some of you guys are thinking. Not sure it will be enough, though.

Head: Michigan 21, CU 10
Heart: CU 24, Michigan 17

I think the defense will show better than some of you guys are thinking. Not sure it will be enough, though.

Head: Michigan 21, CU 10
Heart: CU 24, Michigan 17

If this game turns into a muddy slug fest with the rain, then the defense is going to have the upper hand.

Brain says Michigan 38-17.

Heart says: The D plays lights out and forces a few turnovers in Michigan territory. The O takes care of the ball and Sefo does a good job just managing the game and staying out of trouble. Special teams plays about as well as the D does minus the turnovers. Diego hits a 50 yarder to win 23-20!!!!

Believe. This is it, this is the year everything was supposed to come together for us, and it will. We all remember exactly where we were for the Miracle in '94 and we will remember exactly where we were when we KNEW The Rise was real! They are giving us NO chance in this game, the media, the fans and more than likely the Wolverine players and staff. They will overlook us and we will make them pay!

Will it look pretty? At times, no. Sefo will be our leading rusher, JMac our leading receiver. Lindgren and Chev have an entirely different scheme for this game. Their defense gets rattled early by our tempo, they are not used to this pace, we finally show up against a team on the road and that longing, that feeling we have all wanted to feel for the last 11 years starts to creep in when we lead 14-9 at halftime. The same halftime score in '94. Yes, the Fighting Leavitts keep them out of the endzone in the first half. Believe my friends! Believe!

On the first play of the 2nd half Sefo throws a pick 6 and Michigan comes out scores 17 unanswered in the 3rd, sound familiar? Of course it does. The doubt creeps in like it has so many times for so many years. So many heart breaks, what else is new. We've become accustomed to this, we know this feeling all too well.

The 4th quarter begins and we score two 40+ yard field goals behind Diego "Don't call me Mason Crosby" Gonzalez. Time is running out and we are down 26-20. Michigan has the ball at midfield. Here we are again. But hey, we showed up, we didn't quit. We got that "moral victory" ... again... right? On to Oregon with at least a little confidence.

THINK AGAIN. DMac comes off the edge on a 3rd and 6 with a minute left and strip sacks Speight, and none other than Addison "don't call me B.J Beatty" Gillam recovers right in the middle of the "M". Michigan fans will forever be angry at Harbaugh for not running it and pinning us deep.

We got the ball back with :47 seconds left. Offense rushes on the field. Sefo gets sacked on first down, with no time outs he spikes it on 2nd down. 3rd down is a completion to Bobo to the 23 yard line with 7 seconds left. Kelley snaps the ball, Sefo scans the field, nothing is open. He rolls right and takes off and for a split second all of our hearts sink, he gets hit at the 5 spins off the defender and.....

Believe my friends.... our pain, this love we have for this program that has tortured us time after time for more than a decade, everything we have endured, this suffering, this maybe next year, maybe our next coach......

Gone.
Its real.
The Rise is real!

Last edited:
Believe. This is it, this is the year everything was supposed to come together for us, and it will. We all remember exactly where we were for the Miracle in '94 and we will remember exactly where we were when we KNEW The Rise was real! They are giving us NO chance in this game, the media, the fans and more than likely the Wolverine players and staff. They will overlook us and we will make them pay!

Will it look pretty? At times, no. Sefo will be our leading rusher, JMac our leading receiver. Lindgren and Chev have an entirely different scheme for this game. Their defense gets rattled early by our tempo, they are not used to this pace, we finally show up against a team on the road and that longing, that feeling we have all wanted to feel for the last 11 years starts to creep in when we lead 14-9 at halftime. The same halftime score in '94. Yes, the Fighting Leavitts keep them out of the endzone in the first half. Believe my friends! Believe!

On the first play of the 2nd half Sefo throws a pick 6 and Michigan comes out scores 17 unanswered in the 3rd, sound familiar? Of course it does. The doubt creeps in like it has so many times for so many years. So many heart breaks, what else is new. We've become accustomed to this, we know this feeling all too well.

The 4th quarter begins and we score two 40+ yard field goals behind Diego "Don't call me Mason Crosby" Gonzalez. Time is running out and we are down 26-20. Michigan has the ball at midfield. Here we are again. But hey, we showed up, we didn't quit. We got that "moral victory" ... again... right? On to Oregon with at least a little confidence.

THINK AGAIN. DMac comes off the edge on a 3rd and 6 with a minute left and strip sacks Speight, and none other than Addison "don't call me B.J Beatty" Gillam recovers right in the middle of the "M". Michigan fans will forever be angry at Harbaugh for not running it and pinning us deep.

We got the ball back with :47 seconds left. Offense rushes on the field. Sefo gets sacked on first down, with no time outs he spikes it on 2nd down. 3rd down is a completion to Bobo to the 23 yard line with 7 seconds left. Kelley snaps the ball, Sefo scans the field, nothing is open. He rolls right and takes off and for a split second all of our hearts sink, he gets hit at the 5 spins off the defender and.....

Believe my friends.... our pain, this love we have for this program that has tortured us time after time for more than a decade, everything we have endured, this suffering, this maybe next year, maybe our next coach......

Gone.
Its real.
The Rise is real!

You need to lay off the acid...lol id love that game.

Possible: UM 14 CU 17 CU pulls ahead early on UofM miscues, turnovers and a general unpreparedness uncharacteristic of a Harbaugh team. U of M D shuts us down in second and UofM O plays catch-up in second half...but our D and outstanding punting slows them down enough to pull off the win. Missed FG in final seconds keeps it from going into overtime.

More likely: UM 17 CU 3. Defense gets no help from an O who has three turnovers deep in CU territory, otherwise CU D plays lights out. Shut-down of running game puts it all on Sefo, who never gets enough time to find open receivers.

Tedric picks an airborne fumble out of thin air with 1:15 left in the game and goes 53 yards for a touchdown. Buffs 21, Mich 16. I can dream, right?

Back