What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Michigan Score Prediction Thread

Wow! Never seen such a bottom feeder of a team have such confident fans because of blowout wins against 2 of the worst teams in the nation and your moral victories from 2015 where you were run off the field vs such powerhouses like ASU, Oregon and Washington State.

You're in for a long saturday. I say round 41 - 17 Enjoy Ann Arbor brahs!

I want to learn more about the alleged 10 Michigan starters that allegedly are to be drafted into the NFL.

Is that 10 seniors, early draftees, a bunch of underclassmen who are evaluated according to their Rivals ratings?
Do you not look at draft boards or anything? Because I'm certainly not being cocky when I say this, this is all factual. Secondary-Jourdan Lewis is viewed as the best cover corner in the country and will most likely be mid-late 1st round. Jeremy Clark is viewed as a 4th safety, Stribling a late round CB, Dymonte and Delano will both be mid-late round FS and SS prospects. Linebackers- you guys already know about Jabrill Peppers, viewed as a top 5-top 10 draft pick. Mike McCray has potential but needs to show more. DL-this is where it gets nasty. Charlton 3rd round. Glasgow 4th roun. Wormley 2nd-3rd round. Mone 6th round. Godin 6th round. Hurst 3rd round. Oops, that was 12

Wow! Never seen such a bottom feeder of a team have such confident fans because of blowout wins against 2 of the worst teams in the nation and your moral victories from 2015 where you were run off the field vs such powerhouses like ASU, Oregon and Washington State.

UM douche.

We probably are a bit optimistic about this game, but I'm guessing you're a bit optimistic about the entire season. I'd wager you are predicting a trip to the playoffs, but even with a win over the Buffs, you'll still have at least a two-loss season and have to watch one of your conference mates make that trip.
Fair enough, I'm curious though, what makes you think that? I mean, they have the best defense in the B1G, hands down. And the skill position players on offense are VERY good, but you'll see that on Saturday. I have us down as 11-1, and Rose Bowl participants, our 1 loss being @Iowa, not because Iowa is a better team, but because it's at Kinnick, at night, and Michigan is the biggest game of the year for them

Fair enough, I'm curious though, what makes you think that? I mean, they have the best defense in the B1G, hands down. And the skill position players on offense are VERY good, but you'll see that on Saturday. I have us down as 11-1, and Rose Bowl participants, our 1 loss being @Iowa, not because Iowa is a better team, but because it's at Kinnick, at night, and Michigan is the biggest game of the year for them
At OSU there is your two. Not out of the realm of possibility.

And what exactly has UM done this season? Beat a Hawaii team that probably was still confused what day it was, or a UCF team that is complete rebuild in its 1st year under Frost?

CU fans are feeling confident because we know what this team looked like last year and the year before, and what we have seen the first two weeks is completely different.

Well good Morning sleepy head. Just wake up from working your night shift? That um diploma paying off now huh?
Actually, and you'll laugh at this, I have my degree from Texas A&M. Was never smart enough for Michigan, oh well, I grew up a Michigan fan and will remain one. Funny thing about "education" though, I actually don't use mine, I take care of Autistic children with developmental issues for a living, I feel like it's more useful of a job to the world. But really, thanks for the interest in my personal life on a football blog, you just don't see enough of that these days!

Actually, and you'll laugh at this, I have my degree from Texas A&M. Was never smart enough for Michigan, oh well, I grew up a Michigan fan and will remain one. Funny thing about "education" though, I actually don't use mine, I take care of Autistic children with developmental issues for a living, I feel like it's more useful of a job to the world. But really, thanks for the interest in my personal life on a football blog, you just don't see enough of that these days!
Maybe you could lone some of those Texas A&M claimed national titles to Michigan.

I wouldn't say I had a preconceived notions, more like I read a bunch of posts about how "Michigan won't out up much on our defense" and then predicting themselves to score 30+. I just feel like some posters here may have forgotten how good this defense was last year before injuries(and they stil dismantled Florida).
My feeling is that when probably over 50% of a fanbase is predicting a loss on their home site, Kool-Aid isn't exactly flowing freely.

When our offense clicks (and I'm aware that opposing defenses have a say in that) it can be effective. The big match-up from our perspective is how our O-line holds up against a talented and physical D.

And I do think that Michigan will struggle to move the ball on our D (I'll qualify it by saying that I have been wrong about these things in the past). This isn't UCF, and if we stop the run, I think Michigan won't have nearly as easy a time passing against our talented secondary as against UCF.

I'm looking forward to the game.

If you got your degree in College Station, I'd suggest that you were never smart enough for Kansas State either.

I don't know about that, never really followed TAMU Football. I see you're still trying to be a jack*** though!
He's just angry because his job forced him to live in Houston.

EDIT: Also, I think you can write "jackass". Just type what you want, and the autobot will decide whether or not to censor you.

My feeling is that when probably over 50% of a fanbase is predicting a loss on their home site, Kool-Aid isn't exactly flowing freely.

When our offense clicks (and I'm aware that opposing defenses have a say in that) it can be effective. The big match-up from our perspective is how our O-line holds up against a talented and physical D.

And I do think that Michigan will struggle to move the ball on our D (I'll qualify it by saying that I have been wrong about these things in the past). This isn't UCF, and if we stop the run, I think Michigan won't have nearly as easy a time passing against our talented secondary as against UCF.

I'm looking forward to the game.
That's a very respectable response, I do expect CU to compete in this game, hopefully it's a good one, your DC has worked under Harbs in the past, and if Harbs says he's good, I believe it wholeheartedly

We weren't run off the field by ASU, Oregon and Washington State. That's why they were moral victories. Jeez.

Do you feel like a confident fan because of blowout victories against two of the worst teams in the nation? I'm struggling to follow your logic there. It seems a tad hypocritical. In our defense, we pulled our starters in the first half. Can your team say the same?

That's a very respectable response, I do expect CU to compete in this game, hopefully it's a good one, your DC has worked under Harbs in the past, and if Harbs says he's good, I believe it wholeheartedly
Harbs? Jesus ****ing Christ.

If you got your degree in College Station, I'd suggest that you were never smart enough for Kansas State either.
Ha! Probably not man. I have my degree in agriculture, worked for Orkin Pest Control for awhile and had a nice 65k/year desk job, but I just didn't have a life man, I was miserable, maybe that's part of growing up but I'm still in my 20's haha, so I quit, and got a job with the state, like I stated earlier, working with Autism every day, it's only 17/hour but ive never been happier

We weren't run off the field by ASU, Oregon and Washington State. That's why they were moral victories. Jeez.

Do you feel like a confident fan because of blowout victories against two of the worst teams in the nation? I'm struggling to follow your logic there. It seems a tad hypocritical. In our defense, we pulled our starters in the first half. Can your team say the same?
He kinda seems like a dick, we have some of those in our fanbase if you haven't noticed ha

Ha! Probably not man. I have my degree in agriculture, worked for Orkin Pest Control for awhile and had a nice 65k/year desk job, but I just didn't have a life man, I was miserable, maybe that's part of growing up but I'm still in my 20's haha, so I quit, and got a job with the state, like I stated earlier, working with Autism every day, it's only 17/hour but ive never been happier
I appreciate the good work you do.

l6InOP7.gif

Back