What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Oregon Score Prediction Thread

31-28 buffs... Diego hits a 51 yard field goal as time Expires... Students rush the field, Buffs recruiting class goes off!

Buffs romp
Buffs - 30
Ducks - 27

Whatever happens I hope the Buffs give them **** for the sake of the recruits visiting.

I want so bad for this to be the breakout game, but I'm not feeling it now that Oregon is on alert. Buffs play hard but come up short.
Quacks - 42
Buffs - 35

With quacks giving up 40 points a game on average. Terrible CB play, and giving up runs like a shjt through a goose. BIG day for spruce, Fields, Lee and Powell / Lindsey and if Adkins is back? Look out. Maybe run some direct snaps to Lee in wildcat? o had no answer for that...

quacks 24
BUFFS 41

First prediction since hawaii 4 me.

Buffs 17
Ducks 38

Hope I am very wrong. Helfrich is not Kelly and the Ducks are coming down but they still have to much speed for a team that can't rush the passer and that doesn't pass block well.

I just know that if the buffs can find a way to stop the run and force adams/lockie to throw we have a chance. Leavitt is gonna need to work some magic.

For those who are convinced you can out-coach talent, the stage is set for Mac to prove it this week. Oregon is vulnerable, but they've now got something to prove and in the end too much talent, too much speed for the Buffs.

Oregon 49
Buffs 28

42-41 Ducks. Good enough to impress recruits, including a night game on ESPN, and we land some good ones.

Back