What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Oregon Score Prediction Thread

45-42

No QB
Suspect coaching
No defense

Equals a vulnerable Duck team going against a very confident Buff team at home in a great Folsom environment.

45-42

No QB
Suspect coaching
No defense

Equals a vulnerable Duck team going against a very confident Buff team at home in a great Folsom environment.
I know it's silly to ask, but which team is 45 and which is 42?

Dux ain't going to the CFB playoffs after getting 62 hung on them. They're looking at playing CSU in the Weedeater Bowl right now. They're cracking and looking to implode. They still have athletes and will score a bunch but CU prevails 56-52 in double OT

I actually think o is going to go into turtle mode. Yea they will come out pissed, but if we score first and snag the momentum - Look Out! They are not a play from behind kinda team. They do not have that mentality. Our guys need to learn how to step on the neck.

btw - they have athletes, but they are like the "spoiled rich kid". They always want to take their ball and go home when not going their way.

We're up 14 points at halftime. Fans are completely numb waiting for the other shoe to drop. Oregon ties it up to start the 4th quarter. We trade TD's during that quarter... we have the ball with less than a minute left, Sefo drives us to FG range and we hit a game winner at time expires. 31-28 Buffs.

While our 3-1 record is encouraging, it is not enough for the Oregon Ducks.

35-14 Oregon

Oregon shuts down our run game and puts tons of pressure on an injured QB

It will be interesting to see what type of Oregon team shows up in Boulder on Saturday. One in disarray with its tail between its legs or an extremely p*ssed off one that wants to get some of its reputation back. I think Oregon comes into Boulder emphasizing the run, if the Buffs can stop that they will be in this game.

I think this is going to be 38-28 Oregon but the beat down against Utah makes this interesting.

Last edited:
Buffs 38
Ducks 35

Buffs learn how to tackle and the defense continues to force turnovers including a defensive TD. Sefo connects on a few long balls to Spruce and Lee and we continue running the ball efficiently. Buffs are 3-3 in the red zone with 4 touch downs.
We need to punt the ball out of bounds every time. that kickoff/punt returner is so damn quick. I fear that Neinas will be our downfall in this one.

After the game -
Vernon Adams transfers back to EWU.
Helfrich is fired and Hawkins is immediately hired as his replacement.
NCAA hands out a scholly reduction on Oregon for being shady as f*** in BB and FB.
The snow comes early and often and is most righteous.
Nebraska loses to Illinois by double digits

O
While our 3-1 record is encouraging, it is not enough for the Oregon Ducks.

35-14 Oregon

Oregon shuts down our run game and puts tons of pressure on an injured QB
Oregon hasn't stopped anyone on the ground this year. Or through the air really.

5.1 YPC against (#93)
7.4 Yards/Pass (#72)
40.3 PPGA (#110)
6.1 YPP (#92)

On top of being terrible in the red zone and not having a QB.

O

Oregon hasn't stopped anyone on the ground this year. Or through the air really.

5.1 YPC against (#93)
7.4 Yards/Pass (#72)
40.3 PPGA (#110)
6.1 YPP (#92)

Still the stat geeks are picking them to win, right?

O

5.1 YPC against (#93)
7.4 Yards/Pass (#72)
40.3 PPGA (#110)
6.1 YPP (#92)

Why are you arguing against someone's score prediction in the score prediction thread?

Coin toss
I haven't seen any math that has the Buffs winning this game, so trying to understand where your loyalty to numbers ends. Seems like the answer is that stats and numbers rule unless they don't support your argument.

My preseason prediction for this game was a 49-21 loss, but based on the way Oregon has played so far I can't see it being that bad.
Oregon 38
CU 31

Back