What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Oregon Score Prediction Thread

While our 3-1 record is encouraging, it is not enough for the Oregon Ducks.

35-14 Oregon

Oregon shuts down our run game and puts tons of pressure on an injured QB
O

Oregon hasn't stopped anyone on the ground this year. Or through the air really.

5.1 YPC against (#93)
7.4 Yards/Pass (#72)
40.3 PPGA (#110)
6.1 YPP (#92)

On top of being terrible in the red zone and not having a QB.

lmao just the way it went down. Where is TINI?

lmao just the way it went down. Where is TINI?

It's possible 'Tini hacked into Phil Steele's computer last week and tweaked the algorithm to show a statistical analysis and graph that indicates a CU victory.

Phil Steele looked at the results and called BS on the model and overrode his computer calculations in favor of plain old gut and common sense.

I don't feel as bad about the team after rewatching the game. Our own worst enemy...stupid early mistakes, fumble by SL in the third qtr, horrific kickoff coverage all cost us. But the biggest thing was the 4th quarter...the D just looked exhausted by then...not enough horses...and dis OU all you want, but they are a top 10 rushing team for a reason. I'm not saying I feel great about the team, they have a lot of progress yet to make and a few assistant coaches to replace, but not as negative.

Back