What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Oregon Score Prediction Thread

Oregon's OL and DL suck. Their coaching is suspect, and I think their team confidence is fragile. The Buffs D will be the best unit on the field, but the biggest unit mismatch is Oregon special teams (return game) vs. CU special teams (punting). I think Oregon gets just enough big plays via special teams, and I think Montez makes a crucial turnover in the second half. I'm expecting a wacky, sloppy, surprisingly defensive game.

Buffs 23
Oregon 26

Oregon's OL and DL suck. Their coaching is suspect, and I think their team confidence is fragile. The Buffs D will be the best unit on the field, but the biggest unit mismatch is Oregon special teams (return game) vs. CU special teams (punting). I think Oregon gets just enough big plays via special teams, and I think Montez makes a crucial turnover in the second half. I'm expecting a wacky, sloppy, surprisingly defensive game.

Buffs 23
Oregon 26

Good post. I expect a sloppy game as well, including some adventures on field goal attempts.

Buffs 23
Oregon 26
giphy.gif

Last week I said the winner would be the team that was able to establish the runing game. In the end the speed sweep allowed Michigan to run the ball and win the game.

The key to the win is simpler than that this time. CU must stop Oregon's speed sweep without gving up too much in the middle. If they can do that Buffs win easy.

If I were a Buff coach I would set Thompson to spy directly on their qb. he has wheels. If Thompson cannot corral him then you have to take Awuzie off the corner and put him into a saftey/nickel spot to stop the speed sweep.

I think Leavitt can do this. Go Buffs!

Last week I said the winner would be the team that was able to establish the runing game. In the end the speed sweep allowed Michigan to run the ball and win the game.

The key to the win is simpler than that this time. CU must stop Oregon's speed sweep without gving up too much in the middle. If they can do that Buffs win easy.

If I were a Buff coach I would set Thompson to spy directly on their qb. he has wheels. If Thompson cannot corral him then you have to take Awuzie off the corner and put him into a saftey/nickel spot to stop the speed sweep.

I think Leavitt can do this. Go Buffs!

We see a lot more Gillam at ILB this week and NJ back at OLB. Gives us some more speed at the LB position which should help us with the speed sweep. Agree on a QB spy. He isn't mariotta but he can still hurt us, and CU hasn't faced a true running threat at QB this year.

Wrong. Hope we smack the **** out of you in a bowl game. If you're good enough to make one, that is
Congrats to the Buffs. I really didn't think Oregon would take it in the shorts this game. They did by, what 3 points. None the less the Buffs won.

CVilleBuff your still a jackass. Enjoy the win. The Buffs earned it. CU has a long way to go to be in the position to play Nebraska in a bowl game. Part of me hopes it happens. The other part thinks "MEH", nothing to be gained by playing Colorado in a bowl game.

Congrats to the Buffs. I really didn't think Oregon would take it in the shorts this game. They did by, what 3 points. None the less the Buffs won.

CVilleBuff your still a jackass. Enjoy the win. The Buffs earned it. CU has a long way to go to be in the position to play Nebraska in a bowl game. Part of me hopes it happens. The other part thinks "MEH", nothing to be gained by playing Colorado in a bowl game.
How do you have the time or motivation to be a long term troll of a different fan base than your own? Serious question.

Nothing to be gained, especially in a loss.

Run along, now.

Have you checked the status of your program lately? You're mediocre, and that's being generous. I know you're likely feeling cocky after scraping out a snoozefest win over the worst Northwestern team in ages. Congrats on that. You've been blessed with a VERY favorable B1G schedule that's going to see you get your doors blown off by somebody come bowl season.

There's nothing to "gain" by playing Nebraska in a bowl game other than shutting you up once and for all. In case you missed it, you lost your prestige 15 years ago. Seems you've been so busy jerking off to CU's struggles that you've missed out on the fact that Nebraska is a nobody in modern college football. We can at least say we're ascending. You're going nowhere in a hurry.

I really can't believe that Husker post. We beat Oregon in their house by 3, while the Huskers beat them by 3 at home and he still comes here and posts ****? Idot.

I really can't believe that Husker post. We beat Oregon in their house by 3, while the Huskers beat them by 3 at home and he still comes here and posts ****? Idot.
He's in Nebraska. What else is there to do? Go check out the fall colors? "Oh look, the corn has changed from green to brown. Yippee." Ain't enough meth in Lincoln to make that interesting.

Soooo not congrats? **** off troll.

CU 17
Ducks 45

You look stupid. Cornholer stupid
Hey holer, The Buffs are gonna be kicking your arse in Stinkn linkn in a couple of years. So get ready for it. Nice win against Northwestern. Wow dominaton. The refs gave you the Oregon game and you know it. Hey you got to a bowl last year 5-7....your earned it...............Losers............You portapotty types are all alike. You are the champs of playing squat tag in an aspargus patch. Just like Nurse Tom taught ya..

Now go get your arse in the corn crib and start shucking

And just so you know cornholer

National rankings

...................................total offense.............................total defense
cornhlers............................30..........................................50
Buffs..................................15.........................................18

Your State, Your City, Your team and You suck

Back