What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Oregon State Score Prediction Thread

I'm beginning to believe in this team. I think OSU has a better D than Oregon, but a much worse offense. I also think the D has been kind of forgotten over the last couple of weeks. Leavitt will have these guys ready to play and make their mark.

Buffs - 41
Beavs - 17

Key stat is performance against the common opponent so far, Idaho State. While ISU only managed 96 yards of total offense against the Buffs, they rolled up 363 total yards against the Beavs (even though they only scored 7 points). Scoring won't be an issue against this defense, who will be gassed by halftime. Buffs win in a blowout 55-10.

There's been plenty of opportunity to overlook teams we should beat - we haven't.
There's been plenty of opportunity to have a hangover - we haven't.
There's been plenty of opportunity to start slow - we haven't.

What we have done is jump up and lose a little bit of focus. That could well happen again, but it won't make a huge difference.

WTTF

CU 45, OSU 14

50 is my benchmark. That's what I expect against "crappy" teams. I do think OSU gets a few mop up points when throw in some subs.

52-28

Consensus has moved up to CU -18. When was the last time we were favored by 18 against an FBS school?????

Consensus has moved up to CU -18. When was the last time we were favored by 18 against an FBS school?????

I'm waaaay too lazy to look that **** up, but I feel comfortable saying it was most likely against a Big 12 school.

After much consideration this week it finally came to me in the form of a dream last night.
It was early in the morning as I was preparing for work. I stumbled to the fridge to get some milk for my lucky charms. When I opened the fridge there were 2 hamsters in one of the drawers. One dead near the back the other near the front asking if I could help him with his hamster wife's burial.
I obliged and helped lay the hamsters wife to rest under a rock behind my apartment.

Based on my research, in my mind hamsters have a stronger relation to beavers than Buffalo. Now thanks to this dream I am ready.

Mighty Buffs- 44
Cousins of the hamster- 15

Back