What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. UCLA Score Prediction Thread

Sefo is running for his life all day behind a make shift line, we get no pressure on Rosen and he shreds us deep. We get a garbage score late to may it less embarrassing.

UCLA 41 - CU 14

Sefo is running for his life all day behind a make shift line, we get no pressure on Rosen and he shreds us deep. We get a garbage score late to may it less embarrassing.

UCLA 41 - CU 14
This line is not makeshift. It is missing Irwin. Most likely all others are healthy. It's time to really do everything we can to put pressure on the opponent. I am worried it could turn into an ASU game though but I am holding out hope and refuse to make a prediction this week in hopes of good juju since I don't think I predicted the OSU game either.

Buffs have a break out game. A couple turn overs with short fields makes it easier on our offense. Sefo steps up and makes the passes we need
BUFFS 48
ucla 45

Buffs have a break out game. A couple turn overs with short fields makes it easier on our offense. Sefo steps up and makes the passes we need
BUFFS 48
ucla 45

Its legal now. you don't need to smoke it all at once, you can buy more. Pace yourself.

This line is not makeshift. It is missing Irwin. Most likely all others are healthy. It's time to really do everything we can to put pressure on the opponent. I am worried it could turn into an ASU game though but I am holding out hope and refuse to make a prediction this week in hopes of good juju since I don't think I predicted the OSU game either.
Maybe this is the key to Buff wins. We'll see about 3 pm Sarurday.

Brian Howell posted we haven't won back to back road games (consecutive weeks) since 1994. That isn't too exciting of a stat.

Brian Howell posted we haven't won back to back road games (consecutive weeks) since 1994. That isn't too exciting of a stat.

No one here is expecting to win this game. No one before the season expected to win this game. So no, that stat isn't exciting, but its not surprising either.

That can't be true, can it?

EDIT:

Okay, I just did a quick sample. I guess there's a big difference between "back to back" and consecutive. Consecutive road games don't happen all that often, by the way.

That can't be true, can it?

EDIT:

Okay, I just did a quick sample. I guess there's a big difference between "back to back" and consecutive. Consecutive road games don't happen all that often, by the way.
Yes, I felt the same way. He says it has happened like 17 times since then. I didn't fact check him. It makes sense. We have had back to backs in Pac12 and have had 4.5 awful years in Pac 12. Big XII it happened less often with 8 conference instead of 9. I now am stubborn and will fact check it. 10 years of losing definitely makes that number understandable. It was the dozen years after I was like, really?

Look at little closer - look at conference games only which is a better tell. Oregon State is 11th (Colorado is 12th) in total defense.
Ugh. Really? I see progress watching the D (ie turnovers) but we don't seem to be improving stats wise.

Ugh. Really? I see progress watching the D (ie turnovers) but we don't seem to be improving stats wise.
I will say the numbers aren't the same as last year. We have played non-conference opponents much tougher as a defense this year. And in conference, outside of ASU, we fought tooth and nail until 4th quarter and our Ds stats were solid until those last 15 minutes. Need to finish against better opponents on BOTH sides.

Buffs broke through and likes how it feels to win.

BUFFS 24

bruins 17
I can't believe they called that a facemask... he barely grazed it!!!

Golden Buffaloes - 37
teddybears - 35

Sefo to Spruce early and often.
Lindsey gets "fed the damn ball"
Leavitt wins the matchup against Rosen with 3+ turnovers.
Our O-Line solidifies with the return of key players and we are able to move the ball on the ground as well as protect Sefo.
Hotchkins commits.
Kemp commits.
Dymond Lee commits.
Macintyre receives an extension.
Neinas gets let go and the Buffs pick up a "dymanic recruiter" for a RB coach.

I will say the numbers aren't the same as last year. We have played non-conference opponents much tougher as a defense this year. And in conference, outside of ASU, we fought tooth and nail until 4th quarter and our Ds stats were solid until those last 15 minutes. Need to finish against better opponents on BOTH sides.
That's fair. I don't get our 4th quarter folding...I think it's because they are forced to play above their heads on D and get gassed in the fourth, but they say that isn't happening. We need a lot more talent in the front 7...hope JL can recruit some real talent soon.

I can't believe they called that a facemask... he barely grazed it!!!

Golden Buffaloes - 37
teddybears - 35

Sefo to Spruce early and often.
Lindsey gets "fed the damn ball"
Leavitt wins the matchup against Rosen with 3+ turnovers.
Our O-Line solidifies with the return of key players and we are able to move the ball on the ground as well as protect Sefo.
Hotchkins commits.
Kemp commits.
Dymond Lee commits.
Macintyre receives an extension.
Neinas gets let go and the Buffs pick up a "dymanic recruiter" for a RB coach.

tumblr_lyegs2dHxl1r0re1to1_r1_500.gif

Okay. Mac seems to always play UCLA well, and we took them to double overtime last year, and UCLA is not that good at home, so I'm going with an upset...
Buffs 42
UCLA 41

Back