What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. USC Score Prediction Thread

With a pick-6 and a special teams TD helping the offense, the defensive makes a dramatic stand that ends the game:

CU - 38
usc - 34

Buffs 2
Trojans 0

Snow storm makes everything impossible, Buffs win on a botched snap.

Buffs- 17
USC- 13

Weather creates a sloppy game...CUD forces fumble in the 4th Q, Awuzie scoops it up and runs it home to seal the deal.

30-3 condoms

Don't see the Buffs moving the ball much on their D. CU defense wears down from being on the field too much.

Hope I'm wrong.

Yep, I believe this week.

31-27 CU

I haven't seen you this confident in anything, since you guaranteed a loss for the Democrats in '08 after Biden was named the candidate for VP.

Let's hope you're right this time!

I haven't seen you this confident in anything, since you guaranteed a loss for the Democrats in '08 after Biden was named the candidate for VP.

Let's hope you're right this time!
:rofl: I would rep you, but eh.

Ralphie on the heels of a strong showing on HBO's Real Sports comes out inspired and tramples the U$C Kicker, Punter, holder and long snapper who are out early before the rest of the team, the Pac 12 forces USC to play the game anyway and the Buffs get their 5th win of the season as USC can't kick or punt all game long and suffer 5 missed extra points. Coach O is grilled in the post game presser as to why he never went for 2, Pat Haden fires him in the locker room and he is not allowed on the team charter home.

Buffs 31
U$C 30

Go Buffs

Buffs win in a turnover riddled low scoring game... it's ****ing cold out there.

Last edited:
We win this game. I will use the power of the new hat that is batting a thousand so far, to guarantee a win. And damn it we are due for something like this to happen.

We win 39 to 38 on a crazy surprise 2 point conversion catch made by Nelson Spruce. It will come to be known as the "Spruce Deuce" and recognized as the turning point in the Buffs return to dominance as they then wallop the Utes and finish the season with a bowl victory.

Can't wait!

Spruce Deuce - love it. I'm guessing it will take more of a deuce laid by the dick-hats, but let's go with it
Buffs win a "stinker"

Back